✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really wouldn't bet against a release this Friday... If I did read it correctly somewhere-I think it's on the main coldplaying site actually-, Rik Simpson (or whatever his name is) said that he knew what was going on, but wouldn't say because all would be revealed soon?? Even though soon could be like 2 weeks, it could also be like 2 DAYS, which would really be no wait compared to the 10 or so months since last December when AHFOD was announced as a title by Chris... Hey it's a waiting game that we all seem to be really REALLY good at haha!

You're correct, Rik Simpson on Twitter replied to a Tweet that said "can you explain this" with one of the pictures that have been rumored to have something to do with AHFOD (and that pic probably does have something to do with it). and he said that he could if he wanted to but he wouldn't and that "All will become clear". It's really exciting because you know he's thinking of it... :)

You're correct, Rik Simpson on Twitter replied to a Tweet that said "can you explain this" with one of the pictures that have been rumored to have something to do with AHFOD (and that pic probably does have something to do with it). and he said that he could if he wanted to but he wouldn't and that "All will become clear". It's really exciting because you know he's thinking of it... :)

In today's music industry it's hard to keep a secret because of all the social media attention. I like those sly little replies that only tell us something is amiss. ;) Perhaps they've always wanted a quiet lead up to this album without many details... I loved the look Chris got from Will when he revealed the album title. :D

In today's music industry it's hard to keep a secret because of all the social media attention. I like those sly little replies that only tell us something is amiss. ;) Perhaps they've always wanted a quiet lead up to this album without many details... I loved the look Chris got from Will when he revealed the album title. :D

I forget, what interview was that where Will gave Chris a look?

I agree, for example especially in a situation like Coldplay where they haven't said much regarding AHFOD since the interview. if you post a pic that has one tiny little hint of something that might be linked to the new album it's going to be shared like crazy and everyone's going to get super excited. And that's especially true as of now, I took a look back at the thread lots of pages ago and I saw that the people then were finding the tiniest bits of anything that may be linked to AHFOD and were really excited for an official word. TBH when I was following the forum at that time (I wasn't registered yet but I was reading along) I was really excited as well. When you've been waiting 10 months for something you really want you're hungry for more info. Ever since that one guy posted a picture of Chris in a jacket with two logos that very likely have something to do with AHFOD this thread exploded (and so did I). I just can't wait for more news on this! :D

What an exciting day!!! I was working and at school which forced me to take a lot of sneak peaks on the forum.

From my perspective it is still way too early to judge any of this, but I kind of understand why some folks are nervous on here. Those outfits are IDENTICAL to MX era. It looks like they literally plastered new colour wheels and shapes over the old spirals haha. I am not saying that i am against an MX Part 2, but it would have been cool to see some new original outfits. I also feel like the exploding holi festival theme (the cool colourful dust) has been done before (i.e. that music video that was posted is probably going to be very comparable.) I can't wait to see the actual artwork for the era. I like the colours, but at some point don't bright colours and shapes make you think of being a toddler?? Jamie xx already covered the colour wheel this year. They should just copy Radiohead's "In Rainbows" :)

Also, the presence of real drums and guitars in the music video doesn't say anything about the music. Will had a drumkit in the ASFOS v.1 video too but you can't hear those being played. It is just too early to judge on the musical style. It would be great if it was Indian inspired (sitar or hand drums maybe?) but for all we know it could be an all out rave edm explosion too!

Either way I am incredibly excited of what's to come. I don't know how long it takes to put together a whole music video, but I imagine they could pump it out in a weeks time if they are committed!!!

What an exciting day!!! I was working and at school which forced me to take a lot of sneak peaks on the forum.

From my perspective it is still way too early to judge any of this, but I kind of understand why some folks are nervous on here. Those outfits are IDENTICAL to MX era. It looks like they literally plastered new colour wheels and shapes over the old spirals haha. I am not saying that i am against an MX Part 2, but it would have been cool to see some new original outfits. I also feel like the exploding holi festival theme (the cool colourful dust) has been done before (i.e. that music video that was posted is probably going to be very comparable.) I can't wait to see the actual artwork for the era. I like the colours, but at some point don't bright colours and shapes make you think of being a toddler?? Jamie xx already covered the colour wheel this year. They should just copy Radiohead's "In Rainbows" :)

Also, the presence of real drums and guitars in the music video doesn't say anything about the music. Will had a drumkit in the ASFOS v.1 video too but you can't hear those being played. It is just too early to judge on the musical style. It would be great if it was Indian inspired (sitar or hand drums maybe?) but for all we know it could be an all out rave edm explosion too!

Either way I am incredibly excited of what's to come. I don't know how long it takes to put together a whole music video, but I imagine they could pump it out in a weeks time if they are committed!!!

They chugged out Midnight in like a night I believe! It could be out tomorrow for all we know *prays and prays*

I personally think a leak of a decent length audio (or even video? :inquisitive: ) by tomorrow hopefully?

The plot twist: The whole country of India, or perhaps just the city of Mumbai, have all plotted against us so none of us can hear it and are keeping it to themselves.

EVEN WORSE PLOT TWIST: Mumbai has pulled off the scam of the century and Coldplay were never even there :O

I remember Coldplay mentioning that this album would be more uplifting than GS. Now it very much seems that way since every thing seems so strikingly similar to MX... it's most likely gonna be an MX 2.0 which I am really excited for. I also saw one of the pics with the jacket with the logos that Chris was wearing that covered up his shirt. All we could see from his shirt was spelling "ound A" in MX format. We could obviously clearly see the logos that as we know are very similar to the MX era. For me this is really exciting. When Coldplay has an official word on AHFOD and if they say a release date this forum's most likely going to crash. :D

It was an interview with BBC Radio 1, sadly I can only find the audio:

If I recall that was the first time Chris revealed it. I think I found the video where Will gives him the look. It was when they were on The Voice in Germany last December.

<iframe src="

width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

I didn't see this photo posted- I'm sorry if it was earlier and if its just a repost- but I found this one online as well... Looks like something that would end the music video- [ATTACH=CONFIG]32241[/ATTACH]

Tbh- I first thought this was just a color run photo- but then I saw the buildings in the back and realized it was Mumbai, haha.

I doubt we'll get something as soon as tmr. Officially of course not, since a music video needs time for cutting, postproduction etc. And if the Indian people involved did not post anything today, for whatever reason, why should they do so tomorrow ?

When ASFOS was originally performed at one of those secret intimate venues where no one was supposed to film and all that ... It took a couple days for that to leak out, I believe.

I didn't see this photo posted- I'm sorry if it was earlier and if its just a repost- but I found this one online as well... Looks like something that would end the music video- [ATTACH=CONFIG]32241[/ATTACH]

Tbh- I first thought this was just a color run photo- but then I saw the buildings in the back and realized it was Mumbai, haha.

That does look very convincing... it does fit with all the other colorful photos posted today. I'm very excited for this!