✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

*checks LP7 thread to find out what the hype is*

What? People are freaking out about some symbols on Chris's jacket?

*reads on*

OH! A possible lead single!! I'm (sorta) excited!! But GS has still left some scars on this Oldplayer....I'm still finding it hard to trust Coldplay after ASFOS. :laugh3:

A wise saying from a wise, old Coldplayer [emoji23]

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to keep a closer eye on Twitter while I'm a school tomorrow and Friday. I don't want to miss any new developments because it's a little crazy coming home to 20+ new pages of the thread and wondering what in the world just happened. :lol: Plus, when they drop the single the forum won't work anyways. :P

If the info is correct, our forum lookout going to Mumbai by train should keep looking at other locations than Worli too, if they filmparts of the video all around the city ! And there is a chance for more photos and info tmr then... :D

If the info is correct, our forum lookout going to Mumbai by train should keep looking at other locations than Worli too, if they filmparts of the video all around the city ! And there is a chance for more photos and info tmr then... :D

Guess who is not going to be productive tomorrow!

Guess who hasn't been productive all day, I live in Australia & woke up at 4am after 4hrs sleep, when I started a new job at 7am.

Girlfriend was telling me to put the laptop away this morning at 4am when all the news lit up. I did and after several minutes of rolling over I left the room and stayed up reading this forum.

Guys, I just reached mumbai after going through crazy traffic. I'm going to try my luck at worli fort again but if you get to find out anything about their whereabouts, please pm me and ill try n go there asap..need your help!

Awesome ! Thanks for traveling there. Read this article, it says there may be other locations after Fort Worli !

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/coldplay-shoots-a-video-and-plays-holi-with-kids-in-worli/16523183

Is there an Indian Coldplaying community fansite where maybe you could get details as to their current whereabouts ? bet some of the people involved in the shoots are on the web, too !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32243[/ATTACH]

do we now place more importance on this mx style "leftover" painting? possible album artwork

I think so! They do like to decorate the Bakery and Beehive based on the album they are working on so it's probably not a leftover. That picture on the wall will likely appear somehow.

The ohchrismartin blog says that security was very tight at the event, preventing people from taking photos. This could explain why there is hardly any photos and that one filmer had to lower his phone rapidly after 3 seconds of filming, probably due to the danger of being spotted and kicked out.