✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
The other threads are basically like asleep.

New logo.

Chris and co filming in India.

New title rumours.

Brian Eno comeback.

Diago and Sparky plus me and the forum on a booked plane to India.

Big agreements and disagreements but all is good.

And I am excited...A LOT;)

New logo?! I think we can't take those spirals for a confirmed logo. But the rest is 100% accurate [emoji23]

PS: it's "diogo" [emoji4]

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
I hope this isn't going to be like last time when Coldplay told us the name of their new album and then didn't release any news for like six months

Sometime in 2016...

First AHFOD single is released.

Guest diogo_sg
Right then, I'm off. Update me about AHFOD when I'm back on if you can:)Good night Coldplayers:DLet the news roll in![emoji14]

Sweet (head full of) dreams! [emoji189]

Am I the only one who is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very.....

disappointed?

No. *raises hand and looks unhappy*

The clothing and colour theme make me fear it's gonna be MX 2.0. Although with the Indian setting and drums all we could hope for at least is something in the vibe of Life In Technicolour.

Well just a few minutes ago I was reading a few pages back on the thread and when I saw someone posted possible new artwork/logos relating to AHFOD I like screamed lol. I was so excited! I decided to finally join in on this thread... (more like a party) and enjoy the news flooding in as well! Hopefully there's an official word soon... just can't wait! :laugh3:

The clothing and colour theme make me fear it's gonna be MX 2.0. Although with the Indian setting and drums all we could hope for at least is something in the vibe of Life In Technicolour.

I have this feeling about AHOD that I can't explain. I feel like the album will be like VLV in it's historical lyric type thing, but with a more colorful approach (ex. Rainy Day). Also more exotic as well.

Seems very reminiscent of MX with the rainbow colours and the paint. Not sure how I feel about this, what happened to changing styles every album?

Yeah, looking at the colour scheme it does seem like it's going to be the pure pop record we have been expecting, so us Oldplayer's do have a slight cause for concern. With that being said though, you can't pre-judge an entire album on a few pictures. I'm going to stay enthusiastic until we hear something.

You can certainly blame the lads for the declining quality since VLVODAAHF. It's your duty as a fan to criticize, not just lap up any old thing they release. Especially when it's a band of an exceptional quality like Coldplay.

Well said ! You read my mind again ! Although I might even be a bit more pessimistic than you. Coldplay has been on the away from roots train ever since Viva, and while Viva still was a good record, it has been travelling away from that kind of greatness at the speed of light...

I don't understand where they are going with the paint to be honest. I'm picturing the video as a re-hash of the ETIAW video, just set in a fort with many excited Indian folk. It seems way to derivative of MX in my opinion, even the patches on Chris's jacket. I'd buckle up for a repeat of the last two era's. Even "A Head Full Of Dreams" is painfully derivative of "A Sky Full Of Stars"