✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

wish i hadn't checked coldplaying in the middle of my work! now it's harder to get back to it after wasting a good hour!

tumblr_inline_nrl6ztkkDH1qj26js_500.gif

and about jumping in to conclusions, let's just wait until we get something than just a handful of pictures of a possible MV recording :)

tumblr_nmtvfjWp1P1us5lplo1_250.gif

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, everyone's gif game is on point today :lol:

Also, remember guys! These are just some unofficial photos--we probably won't get anything solid (e.g. an actual song/video/news) for another couple of days at least. Hyping is fun, but let's not be too disappointed if there aren't any more developments from Camp Coldplay for a little while :nice:

From the pictures, it seems as if the locals will be in the video as well. In one of them, there's a local Boy playing the drums so maybe the song is a bit drum-heavy as is with some stereotypical Indian music. I know I mentioned them a couple of pages back but here's another Bombay Bicycle Club song that I think describes what I'm trying to say and a possible direction coldplay will go in with this song.

[video=youtube;Nzztt2NimXc]

I'd love AHFOD to sound like Bombay Bicycle Club's SLSYT, it's one of my favorite album. Anyway, what are the new rumored titles?

Wow, I checked this thread early in the morning and when I returned there were hundreds of new pages to read :happy2:

I'm not surprised about the color wheel, given the Anything Is Possible tease from the True Love video and its connection to the Dark Side of the Moon's cover. I really want to hear Lamhein...

Wow, I checked this thread early in the morning and when I returned there were hundreds of new pages to read :happy2:

I'm not surprised about the color wheel, given the Anything Is Possible tease from the True Love video and its connection to the Dark Side of the Moon's cover. I really want to hear Lamhein...

I doubt we'll hear Lamhein as an AHFOS song is probably an Indian song sampling MX, as explained above...

I wanted to say something about "Anything is possible". Curiously, it did not appear for the first time at the end of the True Love video. In fact, Chris has used this saying already during concerts as early as 2003. You can for instance hear him saying it in the uncut version of Live 2003 (available in the multimedia section).

Lets not turn Lamhein into the next Car Kids

Sorry I think I was having a mini heart attack there! That's what happens when we go this long with nothing and then BAM! An explosion of news. To be honest the photos of the video shoot make me think of ETIAW. Lots of paint except this time it's also all over the band.

WHAAAAT

okay, im a 100 kms away from mumbai, so i'm taking the first train out tomorrow morning.

I'll try roaming around worli fort again tomorrow to see if i run into them by any chance. Do you know if shoots for music videos usually take more than a day?

EVERY1 KEEP AN EYE ON THIS GUY

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5731203&viewfull=1#post5731203

here's where to go, bud

https://goo.gl/maps/yxHmc

Shoots, may only last a day. It really depends on the complexity of the shoot.

I really wouldn't bet against a release this Friday... If I did read it correctly somewhere-I think it's on the main coldplaying site actually-, Rik Simpson (or whatever his name is) said that he knew what was going on, but wouldn't say because all would be revealed soon?? Even though soon could be like 2 weeks, it could also be like 2 DAYS, which would really be no wait compared to the 10 or so months since last December when AHFOD was announced as a title by Chris... Hey it's a waiting game that we all seem to be really REALLY good at haha!