🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PHOTO: Coldplay filming a music video in Mumbai, India <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AHeadFullofDreams?src=hash">#AHeadFullofDreams</a> [getty] <a href="http://t.co/rbpDhB74kf">pic.twitter.com/rbpDhB74kf</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/643141654979969024">September 13, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

COyK7hhWcAAo4Lo.jpg:large

in this photo, I can see underneath the colours that Guy shirt is actually blue. so maybe the new outfits will be blue/ purple/ black..It would be nice I guess

I was doing some research to see when other singles were released and there is really no way of telling. Some were on a Monday, some a Tuesday, and others on a Friday. One things for sure, we will get something this week. Whether it be before or at the festival. Worst comes to worst, they play it at the festival and then give us a release date. I just don't know if Coldplay want to give people a few days to get to know the song, or if they just want to debut it at the festival. The first option makes more sense to me, which means tomorrow or Tuesday looks promising. That way they create some radio buzz, so when they take the stage people are ready and want to hear the new single.

The next single won't sound like miracles because the song was specifically for the movie.

To play devil's advocate, Stargate (who is rumoured to be a producer for LP7) produced this track so perhaps there would be some ​influences

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PHOTO: Coldplay filming a music video in Mumbai, India <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AHeadFullofDreams?src=hash">#AHeadFullofDreams</a> [getty] <a href="http://t.co/rbpDhB74kf">pic.twitter.com/rbpDhB74kf</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/643141654979969024">September 13, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

in this photo, I can see underneath the colours that Guy shirt is actually blue. so maybe the new outfits will be blue/ purple/ black..It would be nice I guess

Here's the photo you're talking about in that mess of a url code

COzltIxWgAE69KZ.jpg:large

To play devil's advocate, Stargate (who is rumoured to be a producer for LP7) produced this track so perhaps there would be some ​influences

Do we know for certain they produced this track though? I think the general consensus was that Stargate/Phil Tan would only produce maybe two or three tracks (Which could well be the singles considering their pure pop credentials) and the rest would be Rik Simpson.

Do we know for certain they produced this track though? I think the general consensus was that Stargate/Phil Tan would only produce maybe two or three tracks (Which could well be the singles considering their pure pop credentials) and the rest would be Rik Simpson.

Stargate DID produce Miracles. Stargate is heavily rumoured to have produced something on LP7 but nothing is solid.

I've given you permissions for posting embedded Tweets now Safy :)

Anything new today? Just the director and the possible virtual reality video?

Nope nothing new, just speculation and excitement for tomorrow or Tuesday. Hoping for the single release tomorrow, but we will see. If that's the case then no teasing this time around, unless of course they start teasing tomorrow and release it Tuesday.

I've given you permissions for posting embedded Tweets now Safy :)

Anything new today? Just the director and the possible virtual reality video?

Can we make that permission site wide for every user? If not, can I get in on that?

Anything new? Noting 'cept the stuff you said. Nothing quite as big as Thurs/Fri

I'm going to throw out a radical idea concerning the LP7 outfits. Considering the guys are all wearing different colours, maybe they have gone back to wearing their own clothes? To me anyway, it seems they have slowly but surely moved away from the whole Halloween outfit thing since VLV. MX definitely had its own defined style, but the clothes were nowhere near as intricate as VLV. During the GS era the clothes were definitely co-ordinated by a stylist but didn't have the same pomp as MX with the paint and patches. I know the patches on the grey jacket sported by Chris might put a hole in this theory but it's just a thought.

That's right. There is actually no particular day for Coldplay to release their music. Bear in mind that since July 2015, new music comes out on Fridays, as opposed to Tuesdays which was the general rule before!

Yes they can premiere the single at any time but it has to be released for purchase on Fridays

COyK7hhWcAAo4Lo.jpg:large

Guy also has something written above his pocket

Looks like "(something) you my..."