✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can honestly say I am shocked we didn't get anything new. I was dead wrong. But I'm kinda glad because Chris had a hard time singing tonight. I want the first time I hear the song to sound the absolute best.

He was trying too hard to look cool in front of all these "fans"

It would make more sense for them to perform a global-sounding song at Global Citizen nest week....

He was trying too hard to look cool in front of all these "fans"

It would make more sense for them to perform a global-sounding song at Global Citizen nest week....

Very true. Chris was definitely not his complete self tonight. Nerves perhaps? After all this is their first live performance in 9 months. Also, the crowd just isn't their crowd. Compare that crowd to that of an official Coldplay concert crowd. Which is better? This just wasn't a good setting.

I have not noticed the hidden meaning in the scientist... what is it?

[EDIT] Now, while I could be wrong, I don't think they filmed it backwards, as they would have to be doing some mad magic shit (or editing, but why?) as well because like for instance when she throws her jacket... or when she falls out of the car lol. Or even at the beginning. But I dunno, haha! Where did you hear that it was filmed like that because I'd honestly be curious to see. But the lip syncing is clearly done... but thats obviously editing i believe.

and they actually used the end in reverse (which sounds amazing) as filling material between tracks in the Twisted Logic tour...

That was pointless.. Not sure why they would came out of their studio to play only old songs knowing everyone's expecting something new...

I said the same thing. My guess was the label basically forced them to, due to a lack of a GS tour. "$12 million for a 20 min set? Yeah you guys are gonna be doing it." That's the only thing I can think of.

The logo thingy that Chris is wearing in Paradise was there at the music shoot too and color lining shirt. It seems that a subtle gear for the new album - also the color explosion on screen in Paradise.

My guess is that the band wants to start introducing elements of new era but they won't drop the song yet - first the website will change. I'm guessing another 2 weeks at least before we hear anything new

I don't know what was the purpose of performing. Surely they didn't need the peanut sum of 12 million bucks, so why did they come to a showcasing festival with NEW attire, NEW stage design but NO NEW song ???

And by the way, crowd was not ideal (more excited for the likes of Kanye and Derulo, I guess) and the festival technology messed up the Viva back track....

wow! good eyes! :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Nothing’s too broken to find a way… A dream that died by light of day” Lyrics seen on Chris Martin’s new attire <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AHeadFullofDreams?src=hash">#AHeadFullofDreams</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/645095201640480768">September 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mobile link

I said the same thing. My guess was the label basically forced them to, due to a lack of a GS tour. "$12 million for a 20 min set? Yeah you guys are gonna be doing it." That's the only thing I can think of.

The line up was declared before the news for new song came out - right?

The line up was declared before the news for new song came out - right?

Yeah I believe so. But Coldplay could still have been on the fence about it, and were forced to do it. Honestly, we could all be looking too much into this. They could have wanted to do exactly what they did. Old hits with a new look and stage presence. I think when they announced they were playing this festival, we all were thinking the chances of a new song were good. But after the video shoot last week, I think we all got really excited and that drove our expectations even higher. We thought for sure they would do a new song. But alas, they did not play one. Anyway, we shouldn't be too mad. After all, Coldplay never said anything about a new song. So that's on us.

wow! good eyes! :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Nothing’s too broken to find a way… A dream that died by light of day” Lyrics seen on Chris Martin’s new attire <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AHeadFullofDreams?src=hash">#AHeadFullofDreams</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/645095201640480768">September 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mobile link

"All I wanted was (ride?, right?) in your arms"

Also this:

(I think I'll be active this era!)