✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

wow! good eyes! :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Nothing’s too broken to find a way… A dream that died by light of day” Lyrics seen on Chris Martin’s new attire <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AHeadFullofDreams?src=hash">#AHeadFullofDreams</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/645095201640480768">September 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mobile link

Sounds better than almost everything from Ghost Stories already :P

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I believe so. But Coldplay could still have been on the fence about it, and were forced to do it. Honestly, we could all be looking too much into this. They could have wanted to do exactly what they did. Old hits with a new look and stage presence. I think when they announced they were playing this festival, we all were thinking the chances of a new song were good. But after the video shoot last week, I think we all got really excited and that drove our expectations even higher. We thought for sure they would do a new song. But alas, they did not play one. Anyway, we shouldn't be too mad. After all, Coldplay never said anything about a new song. So that's on us.

Well said. Like we discussed the other day, any disappointment we would/do feel is totally on us. Coldplay knew what they were walking into, and it's not like they didn't do some form of teasing, you know?

Lump in my throat...So so beautiful..oh my god....[emoji120] So nice to see them back out there tonight doing what they do best! [emoji313][emoji304][emoji173]️[emoji8][emoji182][emoji122][emoji123]

Edit- this was meant to go with new lyrics quote..clumsy, tired & excited...[emoji18]

Well said. Like we discussed the other day, any disappointment we would/do feel is totally on us. Coldplay knew what they were walking into, and it's not like they didn't do some form of teasing, you know?

Exactly right. If they had teased something, then I would be disappointed. To be honest I was at first, but after letting it sink in and thinking about it, I'm good. At least we got to see the band perform again, and with new outfits and a new stage design. Also with some new, very cool, lyrics. Now looking forward to next Saturday to see what that holds. We know it will be in much better quality, and a with a better crowd. So already looking a lot better imo.

wow! good eyes! :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Nothing’s too broken to find a way… A dream that died by light of day” Lyrics seen on Chris Martin’s new attire <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AHeadFullofDreams?src=hash">#AHeadFullofDreams</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/645095201640480768">September 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mobile link

Insanely good eyes! Kudos to whoever deciphered that from this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]32361[/ATTACH]

I did notice Chris' shoe said gratitude though:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32362[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32360[/ATTACH]

New lyrics. [emoji173]️

Wow I love this :wacky:

Also, remember before we start (continue) to rail on the guys too much . . . they never actually teased or promised anything! Yes, they were spotted in India for their music video shoot or whatever it was, but they haven't confirmed anything yet at this point. All the hype and disappointment is on us--we got too excited and got our expectations too high.

Granted, there were some hints that we might get something new (new stage setup, clothing, timing of the festival, etc.), but I don't blame the guys one bit for choosing not to play anything new last night. For one, the crowd was pretty awful reacting to even Viva, Paradise, and ASFoS--no way the atmosphere was going to be good for a completely unheard-before song!

I'm just glad that we got to see them out performing again, and with the advent of the new clothing and stage setup, we're one step closer to getting some real news for this era :heart:

Wow I love this :wacky:

Also, remember before we start (continue) to rail on the guys too much . . . they never actually teased or promised anything! Yes, they were spotted in India for their music video shoot or whatever it was, but they haven't confirmed anything yet at this point. All the hype and disappointment is on us--we got too excited and got our expectations too high.

Granted, there were some hints that we might get something new (new stage setup, clothing, timing of the festival, etc.), but I don't blame the guys one bit for choosing not to play anything new last night. For one, the crowd was pretty awful reacting to even Viva, Paradise, and ASFoS--no way the atmosphere was going to be good for a completely unheard-before song!

I'm just glad that we got to see them out performing again, and with the advent of the new clothing and stage setup, we're one step closer to getting some real news for this era :heart:

That's true the new song was all on us. [emoji23] i just hope the band releases it soon.

I'm starting to believe in one comment that i read here long ago. Someone wrote that band will premiere their first single live on Global Citizen Event and then they will tour in october/november. I don't know where that comment is and i'm not really trying to find it, but hope you remember that. It's likely to believe version and personally i think that new single will be dropped on this monday. We'll all see soon, but at least we see how new era will look like and i think it's very good landscape. I'm really excited :D

Oh God, look what I found! I think I have found something that could be a clue. I don't know if someone saw it before the way it is, because I saw someone posting about the color wheel, but not exactly about this I think. So anyways, here it goes:

http://www.worqx.com/color/color_wheel.htm

http://uk.complex.com/style/2014/08/color-theory-facts-you-should-know/the-painters-color-triangle-is-different-from-the-printers-color-wheel

They are using the symbol of The Painter's color triangle (Color relationships may be displayed as a color wheel or a color triangle. The Painter's color triangle consists of colors we would often use in art class—those colors we learn about as children. The primary hues are red, blue and yellow.)

0K, so then again the color theory is alive! Ink + color + painting!

Colors we learn about as children = A Head Full Of Dreams (The point of view of a kid? CAR KIDS??)

PD: yes, I think that maybe I'm going absolutely crazy! Or not? What do you think about all this???

I'm starting to believe in one comment that i read here long ago. Someone wrote that band will premiere their first single live on Global Citizen Event and then they will tour in october/november. I don't know where that comment is and i'm not really trying to find it, but hope you remember that. It's likely to believe version and personally i think that new single will be dropped on this monday. We'll all see soon, but at least we see how new era will look like and i think it's very good landscape. I'm really excited :D

I think it was the anonymous person on tumblr

Well,Global Citizen Festival isnt that much later,and there would most likely be some stuff revealed there with possible collaboration.If theres gonna be anything new live im pretty sure theres gonna be some teasing and releasing of audio in the days building to it.

I'm still reeling from the fact we got to see the new style of LP7 in terms of emblems, clothing and instruments. When I saw the guys in the new clothing and Chris mentioning AHFOD in the pre-performance interview, I thought it was a sure thing. Especially when Chris said "Do you have time for one more song? Alright lets play it Will!" the anticipation of that 6 second wait... Chris was trolling us big time :laugh3:

The conclusion I made from the overall presentation and aesthetic of their performance was it looked very similar in terms of style to MX yet stripped back. The finish on the piano and Wills streamline black drum kits were pretty cool I thought. As far as realistic expectations went, MX stripped back with better production was one of the things people (realistically) thought might be the best case scenario, so promise is there.

I also don't think we'll hear anything new at Global Citizen either, only for the simple fact Global Citizen is a charity event and in my opinion it's bad form to try promote your new product at a charity event.

That's what I was thinking, but don't want to get my hopes up. Maybe Coldplay doing the iheartradio festival was just a warm up gig. They did that with the New Years eve show back in 2012. Before playing in NY, they played a show on the 29th at Mohegan Sun. Which I was lucky enough to go to. Anyway, I would like to see an official announcement soon. Next week would be nice. Either way, them wearing new outfits and having a new stage setup is definitely a good sign and it shows that things are certainly moving forward. I think the end of October is the latest we will see a single, but I honestly think its gonna drop before that, with the video dropping in October.

I also don't think we'll hear anything new at Global Citizen either, only for the simple fact Global Citizen is a charity event and in my opinion it's bad form to try promote your new product at a charity event.

I think that GC event is more important to band than IHeart one. If they'll do something there, for example they will play new song, then it's likely that much more people will keep an eye on this event and Global Citizen message would be delivered to more people! It's just my opinion, no one knows what will happen.