✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just gonna repost what I dropped on reddit.

---

A sticker on his shoes read 'Gratitude' (long shot but maybe a song name?).

Here's all I got (___ = one missing word; ______ = more):

Nothing's too broken to find a way
(back*)

___ a dream that died by light of day

It's a fool's gold thunder

You ___ (be?) ___

______

______ wanna breathe breathe breathe ___

* not sure because it kills the rhyme but it seems to be 'back' and it's the same colour as the rest of that line

The other side was pretty impossible to catch a glimpse of (kill the cameramen!) but a couple of fairly blurry frames got me this:

We miss (desire?) ______

______ searching ______

Also, he sang:

All I wanted was right here in my arms

All I wanted, right here in my arms

Which awfully reminds me of Enjoy the Silence so I don't know.

"Nothing’s too broken to find a way […] a dream that died by light of day"

I like that :dazzled:

There's some extra lyrics that follow after, in lime green, that reads "Its a fools gold thunder" At least that's what me and a few other people have made out of it. That is most likely not an accurate translation because it doesn't really make sense. It's the best we could make out of the blurriness out of the photos for now. I might try to somehow edit the photos later on to make them easier to read so I can confirm at least somewhat that those are some new supposed lyrics coming in a future song. Interestingly enough these lyrics seem to be a bit more difficult to read than the lyrics that come before it. It's lime green and brighter so it should be easier to read... but I guess actually not since bright things I think might blur easier on cameras then the right-lighting sort of text... but anyways that's what we made out of it for now and I'll tell you if I get more info on these new lyrics :P

EDIT: Look at the post above me, he managed to get even more lyrics! :D Thanks @frostyNinja for the great translations! Yeah, pretty much anything after "It's a fools gold thunder" is almost indecipherable since it's so dark. But I'm going to take a good look at the rest of the video and see if there's any different parts that might be even better... :P

I'm using the photos from here and looking at the lime green text (these are the lyrics no one's found out yet, or hasn't been released yet). It's very pixelated so I'm making out the best of it that I can...

EDIT: The lime green text says "its/as a fade/fools..." so far is what I've found...

EDIT2: Something not related to the lyrics, but I found something new I haven't seen a pic of before. It's on the side of Will's drums, it says "ddrum" on it (it appears), it changes colors a lot when you see it in the video, and it has the same colors that AHFOD supposedly has. Here it is:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32374[/ATTACH]

I'm pretty sure it says "It's a fool's gold" in the green area

You bring up a fantastic point. I have a small theory though. Chris went to India in July, and I'm thinking he got a lot of inspiration from that. We have also heard rumors that the new single is going to feature an Indian artist, and that Coldplay might bring him or her out for the Global Citizens Festival. It could be that Coldplay release the single next week, and then announce that all of the proceeds, or most likely a percentage, will be going towards Global Citizens. It would be a nice charity act. Also, going back to my other theory that the record label made them perform last night, it could be because Coldplay want to donate all proceeds from the new single toward the cause. This would obviously leave nothing for the higher ups. So that's why Coldplay agreed to do the iheartradio festival, in order to make some money back. In dong that, they knew they didn't want to play anything new there, but wanted to tease us with new outfits, new stage setup, etc. Its just a thought. I have no solid evidence to go off of. Just trying to make sense of last night lol.

I wish I could believe in that theory, but it is too good to be true...

I wish I could believe in that theory, but it is too good to be true...

Unfortunately I think it is too. I am going to expect just the hits for next weekend's set. It would be great to finally hear it, but I don't think it will happen. One thing is for sure though, something is definitely coming soon. They wouldn't shoot a video, to release it 3 months later. If we get nothing in the next 2 weeks, then October will surely bring something.

I guess one day Coldplay will release a countdown for the music video of their new single. And finally they will release the video without sound just to tease us a little bit more. But obviously a lot of people here would be fine just to know the name of their new single :D

To be honest im fine with a old song like low being performed live...would be sick

Don't get your hopes up, they wouldn't do that either. Just their hits, I guess the setlist will be similar to IHeart. It's a short set once again...and even in their own concerts where they KNOW Coldplay fans crave to hear old songs they won't do it.

Don't get your hopes up, they wouldn't do that either. Just their hits, I guess the setlist will be similar to IHeart. It's a short set once again...and even in their own concerts where they KNOW Coldplay fans crave to hear old songs they won't do it.

Chris must have forgot they have more than 5 songs :rolleyes: In my opinion it gives a bad impression to just play the same songs over and over again, especially to crowds that don't expressly know about Coldplay at festivals such as iHeartRadio. It screams lack of originality and "These are our five hits, not much beyond this"

I just wish they would suprise everyone by playing 5 old or the non mainstream songs, but then again, it's Coldplay and they would probably never do that :P

And I sometimes wonder, aren't they getting tired themselves of playing the same songs over and over again? I for one am getting a bit :P But well we'll have to wait and see of course when the AHFOD tour starts.

I just wish they would suprise everyone by playing 5 old or the non mainstream songs, but then again, it's Coldplay and they would probably never do that :P

And I sometimes wonder, aren't they getting tired themselves of playing the same songs over and over again? I for one am getting a bit :P But well we'll have to wait and see of course when the AHFOD tour starts.

Tickets to Global Citizen are free, so it's not like they need to give people their money's worth anyway. ;)

back
a dream that died by light of day

You
can change what you want to

wanna breathe breathe breathe ___

Changes in red

Got them from this image and then I flipped it....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32379[/ATTACH]

back
a dream that died by light of day

You
can change what you want to

wanna breathe breathe breathe

Something makes me think not all of them lyrics are from the same song hence some of the space between them, or each time there's a new color the lyrics are from a different song... My guess is there's gonna be 12 tracks on the album with a hidden 13th track 'cause there's 12 triangles on that new logo on Jonny's hat with the 13th track being the one in the middle

edit: meant to say I think this makes me think of Paradise a lot, could it be a sequel?