✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just being here and feeling all this excitement reminds why Coldplay is my favorite band, and is coldplayers are defnitely the best fans in the world! My taste in music has consistently changed and grown, and some people think my love for Coldplay is a bit odd.. But I don't care! I think I'm just as in love with these forums and seeing all the craziness from all you guys and gals. Just a reminder, if we don't get anything new.. DON'T lose your cool! We'll get it soon enough, let's just sit back and enjoy the amazing ride. AHFOD.. I'm ready!!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Ha ha!

[video=youtube;QyJBPfQv1wQ]

Thought this was happening tomorrow - anyhow I'm still off to bed. Enjoy...try not to get too excited!

Did anyone else catch that new lyric added during ASFOS tonight? He sang something like "All I wanted, here in my arms". I'm not sure what the odds of it being a tease at something new, but that could have been a little hint.

it's a reference to a famous Depeche Mode song, I believe

Did anyone else catch that new lyric added during ASFOS tonight? He sang something like "All I wanted, here in my arms". I'm not sure what the odds of it being a tease at something new, but that could have been a little hint.

I thought he wanted to throw some of Depeche Mode's Enjoy The Silence in there.