✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Changes in red

Got them from this image and then I flipped it....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32379[/ATTACH]

"Nothing's too broken to find a way

back a dream that died by light of day

It's a fool's gold chamber

You can change what you want to

wanna breathe breathe breathe ___"

I think it was another thread that we decided "thunder" was actually "chamber," but good catch, atlas! I'm liking these lyrics so far, even if they don't wind up being from the same song (and oh please God don't let these go the way of the lyrics on the MX album cover . . . they were so good but never used :bigcry: )

Can we just start calling this song "Breathe" like we called ETiaW "Trapezes" after we got that first line of lyrics? :P

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just wish they would suprise everyone by playing 5 old or the non mainstream songs, but then again, it's Coldplay and they would probably never do that :P

And I sometimes wonder, aren't they getting tired themselves of playing the same songs over and over again? I for one am getting a bit :P But well we'll have to wait and see of course when the AHFOD tour starts.

The iHeart Setlist that Coldplay performed:

1. Paradise

2. Viva La Vida

3. Clocks

4. Fix You

5. A Sky Full Of Stars

The ideal iHeart Setlist:

1. Paradise

2. (new song from AHFOD)

3. Speed Of Sound (they haven't played it like at all for a long while:cry:)

4. Clocks

5. Viva La Vida or Yellow or another new song

6. Fix You or maybe even Shiver (it was a single after all:P)

wanna breathe breathe breathe ___"

I think it was another thread that we decided "thunder" was actually "chamber," but good catch, atlas! I'm liking these lyrics so far, even if they don't wind up being from the same song (and oh please God don't let these go the way of the lyrics on the MX album cover . . . they were so good but never used :bigcry: )

Can we just start calling this song "Breathe" like we called ETiaW "Trapezes" after we got that first line of lyrics? :P

If these are the lyrics from one of the singles, I'll be ecstatic with joy:D:PAnd BTW well done for finding this out and thanks! Let's 'breathe' our way into the new era!:P

somebody who knows how to use image enhancer or whatever it is do it on this picture!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPQSikHWwAAXMfX.jpg:large

On Guy's shirt, I don't think anyone has figured out what that says and this is a pretty good angle I reckon.. :)

MORE CLUES!!!!!:DI don't use image enhancers but again it would be great for someone else to zoom into this, maybe it's the end of a lyric?

most of us were hopeful that AHFOD would include a darker theme to some of the dreams. going by the lyrics we've seen, it is highly probable. these lyrics show more substance in probably one verse of a song than a lot of GS. makes me very happy!

and let's be real, the lack of new material this week actually gave us more time to speculate and interpret the solid cues we got at iheartradio :) and we all know how much we enjoy doing that!

^ Indeed. My favorite period by far in the album release cycle is the point when we start to get a little bit of information and just start speculating wildly. It's so much fun because there are so many possibilities and everyone is devoted to deciphering this one clue that's driving us all nuts. It happened with the running man/lyric pieces during the MX era and the Midnight gif in the GS era and now it's starting again!

There's such a sense of community, and I just love it :wacky:

CPQSI80WoAAhfvB.jpg:large

you can see after the last breathe it says "you w...." 'cause the fabric cuts out so that makes me think it says

wanna breathe breathe breathe you wanna breathe breathe breathe

logically I think that wanna breathe line repeats

CPQSI80WoAAhfvB.jpg:large

you can see after the last breathe it says "you w...." 'cause the fabric cuts out so that makes me think it says

logically I think that wanna breathe line repeats

Wow, just woke up... how'd you get such a high-quality picture?

most of us were hopeful that AHFOD would include a darker theme to some of the dreams. going by the lyrics we've seen, it is highly probable. these lyrics show more substance in probably one verse of a song than a lot of GS. makes me very happy!

and let's be real, the lack of new material this week actually gave us more time to speculate and interpret the solid cues we got at iheartradio :) and we all know how much we enjoy doing that!

I completely agree. These lyrics are actually amazing for once. And since it has a darker theme to it, many, and I mean many people will iove that, since Coldplay seems to be good at those sorts of themes :P

And I guess Coldplay knew what they were doing at the iHeartRadio festival. I'm not sure if they gave us those clues on purpose and if Chris put on those new pants just to see if at any point any camera would get close enough to capture those lyrics at high-quality so us fans could decipher them... Maybe they were never planning to play a new song then. Maybe they just gave us all those hints so us fans could find out more and more with each passing day...

This might be a crazy theory, but maybe Chris's odd excitement and "off-ness" came from the excitment of them giving us subtle hints like the lyrics on his pants. He could have planned to give us more details, piece by piece, all along so we could keep uncovering more of AHFOD. I don't know. :P

And, if I was in Chris' shoes, I'd definetely be oddly excited to give them subtle hints :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32380[/ATTACH]

Color is a form of non-verbal communication. Judging by this is image, I bet that this time the color song will have Red or Orange in its title. And probably they are reserving Black or Pink for LP8.

I do agree, color is very easily a form of non-verbal communication. Now, I know we all love doing the color-song theory and everything. And one of the song titles could very well include red or orange. But the problem with the "color song theory" is that it was broken in GS. Midnight unfortunately doesn't count it as a "color", you'd have to say "midnight blue" if that was the case...

But you could still be right, I'm just sayin'. :)

I have A Head Full Of Dreams... and one of them is to go to a Coldplay Concert :laugh4:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32380[/ATTACH]

Color is a form of non-verbal communication. Judging by this is image, I bet that this time the color song will have Red or Orange in its title. And probably they are reserving Black or Pink for LP8.

Yes! Regardless of whether or not you believe VLV and MX have a color song, I think we will get one for real this time around. Or something mentioning a rainbow.

Do you guys think they'll release the new single next month with the music video at the same time?

I'm starting to think they will drop both the single and the music video next month but not at the same time. That's just my prediction, they could still drop both at the same time if they want to.

I'm starting to think they will drop both the single and the music video next month but not at the same time. That's just my prediction, they could still drop both at the same time if they want to.

That's what i think too. I hope the single gets released soon.

Love was taped on to one of his shoes and gratitude too.... Love & Gratitude possible song title?

Love was taped on his shoe during the GS era too. I think its just part of the love movement like the love button. I don't mind those titles though. [emoji106]