✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it does have a slightly pop-sounding feel, I think this might be a Stargate produced track because the instruments have that synthetic feel like in Miracles. Especially the piano, I think it sounds very Miracles-esque.

I don't see that comparison at all. Quite honestly, this is the exact opposite of what most people were expecting. Again, I can't judge since it's so early, but this sounds very 'old' Coldplay.

A new song definitely has some elements of Always In My Head. Similar drum rythm, beautiful guitar melody and nice atmospheric synth/strings backing track. Coldplay sounds really good like that, + that kind of singing suits well for Chris's voice. Really waiting to hear it in full to say if it will be a next great song of Coldplay, but it definitely will be at least a nice album track.

Ok turns out I pieced together these songs together and it actually sounds a bit consistent... the lyrics sound not all that consistent but I'm serious if you put the clips together the music does flow well.. obviously you can tell the difference in pitch but the music itself sounds consistent.

I think it does have a slightly pop-sounding feel, I think this might be a Stargate produced track because the instruments have that synthetic feel like in Miracles. Especially the piano, I think it sounds very Miracles-esque.

It does haev a slightly pop sound, just a bit though. Not too much of a pop feel, this song I can tell is already miles better then the stuff we hear on the radio. In my opinion it reminds of MX a bit, but it also reminds me a lot of Oldplay. Almost like a combination of Oldplay and MX, and the lyrics are very GS-y. Like a combination of all Coldplay in this song :D

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the "music video" the guys were recording in India wasn't for this song . . . meaning we may have a tiny, tiny chance of hearing two songs tomorrow.

But we could also hear no new songs, so

That'd be great if we heard two new songs tomorrow but I honestly doubt it... @ the spoiler that's a very low chance of happening, since they're already sound-testing a new song. Why would they sound-test a new song if they were never going to play it? :D

https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas @ THE FIRST POST new CLIPS screams

EDIT: If you notice the end of the vid actually connects to the first clip we recieved with an up-close view of Chirs hugging that woman, it's also shown in this clip. But if anyone can find out what he's saying at the end in this new clip we can find the lyrics we've all heard so far! :D