• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
who said there won't be any similarities between Ghost Stories and AHFOD? :D

Mila Furstova did. I'm starting to think I'm the only one who knows about that interview!

I stitched the three audio snippets together, you can listen to it here :awesome: :

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/nmle7gfp9finkn3/ahfod.mp3

HOLY SHIT!

I wasn't too excited when the news first started coming...

The music video news and stuff...

But now I've learned that...

A: this is a happy version of Always In My Head that will most likely be the album opener. I mean come on, it's the EXACT OPPOSITE of AIMH!

and B: THAT THIS ALBUM WILL BE AMAZING!!!!

NOW I'm excited. NOW I'm hyped and NOW I want this album to come out RIGHT NOW!

Guest diogo_sg
I thought she said AHFOD was vastly different

Exactly. She said AHFOD is very different from GS. But it just seems like no one heard that.

Hannah! We miss you over at Coldplayers!! I miss you! Haha

Lol....... Thalia an angel.... LOL.

Keaton! I miss you guys too! But my holidays ended and I've been busy with uni and also my other favourite band is about to release an album :drunk: too many things at once! I've been lurking though but I'll get back to posting tomorrow haha

coldplaykb, your quote's in red.

The Archer, your quote's in blue.

ColdplayingFromKansas & Ronnie O Sullivan, I multiquoted both your posts and I feel my response kind of goes for both of you. Your quote's are in gold.

Oh man, I was trying so hard to keep my excitement for tomorrow down. I didn't want to hope for a new song, but now I'm kinda expecting it. My hype level is high again, and I just don't want to be disappointed again. I hope I'm not!

I hope I'm not dissapointed again either. I was trying to keep the hype down for iHeart but I couldn't resist when Coldplay got on stage. That's probably because that's the first time I seen them live in forever. But I really think this is a new song. It has the vibe of AHFOD and I really can feel it's an AHFDD song, (plus it really reminds me of Oldplay) but the point is I don't see why they wouldn't sound check the song if they were not to play it. It's gotta be a song from the new album.... they'd definetely play it if they played it in the soundcheck. Then again there's been times where they did play a new song in the soundcheck but never ended up really putting it on the album. I remember there was a cell phone really low quality recording of a song that was really beautiful that was being sound checked but never saw the light of day. So it is possible that, as beautiful as this new track probably is, it may never really be released, just like that other song I was talking about (I forget the name). But I honestly think this one will go on the album.

Remember everyone. Coldplay likes to soundcheck new songs that never have seen the light of day. This song may or may not be on LP7. To me it sounds like a GS left over

I would get insanely mad if that was the case. If this is in fact a left over they need to reconsider it for AHFOD. But honestly I don't really see how this could be a leftover, for two reasons:

• Really, this song is so beautiful. It's a gem. I don't see how this is an old song left over because surely they would have included it on the GS album...
  • This song really doesn't seem the same type of most GS songs. This sounds more like Up In Flames or Us Against The World. This song has some elements in it that GS doesn't really have. It has the AHFOD vibe to it so I honestly think it's a new song.

Plus, as much as I love GS, this song's better than about 60-70% of the tracks on there. :P

So thus far we have:

"Sat on a roof, where there were stars

Show me a place where I can be in your arms

And if you . . ."

"In your eyes, I'm drifting away

In your eyes, I just wanna stay."

Any other clips pop up?

Well,these lyrics are actually..meh...:\

They aren't the best lyrics, but for one those are unofficial SOUND CHECK clips from a song that hasn't even been officially released yet so we shouldn't worry about it too much too soon. Those lyrics are decent but not the best. But some of the lines are mysterious in a way... "In your eye's I'm drifting away" sure seems interesting, as does the following lyric. It's a touch mysterious and I really wonder what it's about but it does remind me of the lyrics from In My Place:

"How long must you wait for it"

"How long must you pay for it?"

which, in the song itself, actually sound decent, but they sound silly when you actually look at the lyrics. These new new lyrics here are sort of the same thing but it's much better than the "In My Place" lyrics. The song itself really sounds amazing regardless of the lyrics, so I really want to hear that soon. Reallu we only have to wait 24h or so.... :D

But we shouldn't lose all hope for the lyrics since the lyrics on Chris' pants are still very exciting, deep, and mysterious. :D

I have A Head Full Of Dreams... and one of them is to go to a Coldplay Concert :laugh4:

Keaton! I miss you guys too! But my holidays ended and I've been busy with uni and also my other favourite band is about to release an album :drunk: too many things at once! I've been lurking though but I'll get back to posting tomorrow haha

Ohh what band? One of my favorites is too, Safetysuit. How is uni going for you? Don't be lurking.. I can sense your presence whenever you're near ;)

You're welcome darling :charming:

I know right? Such a strange concept LMAO

Yeah.. I'm trying to picture it... But my head hurts the more I try to weigh in on this... LOL. Besidess.. Who wants angels? Devilish people are sneaky and always make "things" more interesting ;)

Guest diogo_sg
Can you please tell me what time does the Coldplay act begins (London/Lisbon time)

Os Coldplay começam a atuar às 4 da tarde. Serão mais ou menos 9 da noite em Portugal [emoji6]

Ohh what band? One of my favorites is too, Safetysuit. How is uni going for you? Don't be lurking.. I can sense your presence whenever you're near ;)

Editors. there's a super Coldplayish tune on their new album, I'm sure many people on here & Coldplayers will love it :awesome:

Uni is going alright so far, but I can already feel it's gonna be a tough year...

You... you can sense me? oh god superheroes weird me out man D:

Editors. there's a super Coldplayish tune on their new album, I'm sure many people on here & Coldplayers will love it :awesome:

Uni is going alright so far, but I can already feel it's gonna be a tough year...

You... you can sense me? oh god superheroes weird me out man D:

Oh cool Editors! They rock! If you're getting a weirded out feeling.. That's probably from Thalia not me.. After all.. She's...well.. Ya know haha

I'm trying to picture a combination of Batman and an angel and I must say it's interesting

I do like my leathery wings, thank you

Thanks! I mean... how did you manage to make it sound consistent all the way through? It'd be a pleasure to know :P

Ripped the audio from all three video snippets, put them in the correct order, and overlapped the first one with the second one to make a seamless transition, and also blent in the intro of the 3rd snippet to hide the gap between the 2nd and 3rd audio snippets. Hope that helps :P

Os Coldplay começam a atuar às 4 da tarde. Serão mais ou menos 9 da noite em Portugal [emoji6]

Obrigado amigo português! ;) assim é otimo! No iHeart radio festival as horas eram uma merda... Bem meti o despertador para acordar a meio da noite para ver em direto mas o sono era mais forte. As 9 da noite são uma hora otima! Well, let's stop speaking in Portuguese otherwise we'll get baned of this forum... [emoji14]