✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Ohh what band? One of my favorites is too, Safetysuit. How is uni going for you? Don't be lurking.. I can sense your presence whenever you're near ;)

Editors. there's a super Coldplayish tune on their new album, I'm sure many people on here & Coldplayers will love it :awesome:

Uni is going alright so far, but I can already feel it's gonna be a tough year...

You... you can sense me? oh god superheroes weird me out man D:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Editors. there's a super Coldplayish tune on their new album, I'm sure many people on here & Coldplayers will love it :awesome:

Uni is going alright so far, but I can already feel it's gonna be a tough year...

Oh cool Editors! They rock! If you're getting a weirded out feeling.. That's probably from Thalia not me.. After all.. She's...well.. Ya know haha

I'm trying to picture a combination of Batman and an angel and I must say it's interesting

I do like my leathery wings, thank you

Thanks! I mean... how did you manage to make it sound consistent all the way through? It'd be a pleasure to know :P

Ripped the audio from all three video snippets, put them in the correct order, and overlapped the first one with the second one to make a seamless transition, and also blent in the intro of the 3rd snippet to hide the gap between the 2nd and 3rd audio snippets. Hope that helps :P

Os Coldplay começam a atuar às 4 da tarde. Serão mais ou menos 9 da noite em Portugal [emoji6]

Obrigado amigo português! ;) assim é otimo! No iHeart radio festival as horas eram uma merda... Bem meti o despertador para acordar a meio da noite para ver em direto mas o sono era mais forte. As 9 da noite são uma hora otima! Well, let's stop speaking in Portuguese otherwise we'll get baned of this forum... [emoji14]

Which one? I'm about to check it out and I'd like to know which one to look out for.

Guest diogo_sg
Obrigado amigo português! ;) assim é otimo! No iHeart radio festival as horas eram uma merda... Bem meti o despertador para acordar a meio da noite para ver em direto mas o sono era mais forte. As 9 da noite são uma hora otima! Well, let's stop speaking in Portuguese otherwise we'll get baned of this forum... [emoji14]

No problem! Haha [emoji1]

The exact same thing happened to me! I stayed up until 3:30am, but when I found out their set would only start at 4-something I said "fuck this!" (okay, I obviously didn't say that about Coldplay [emoji16]). I watched the show on YouTube in the morning.

So yes, I agree with you. 9pm is great!

Same key, same uncommon time signature (6/8), same chimy guitar, same string synthy sound in the background as Always in my Head.

Have you ever heard a Coldplay song that sounds so much like another as this does?

I will say it is very similar. Even the drum beat is almost identical. The kick has the same rhythm.

I have to laugh at the woman in the wine shirt. Chris touches her and she gives a blank nod and a "get the hell off me" expression. Woman, do you know who just touched you?!? :laugh3:

To be honest, can totally understand that. I can't recall the scene but I would find it bewildering too if any singer, be it Chris or someone else, suddenly attempts to hug me.