✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Totally agreed on MX. Much of it is quite interesting and complex' date=' but the presence of certain synths seems to predispose people to think both the lyrics and music are of inferior quality. Probably the worst song on the album lyrically is Up in Flames, but even that one has interesting imagery about "could we pour some water on" which I think is one step more interesting than "I love you so...so much that it hurts." ETIAW has great lyrics IMO...especially the second verse: "I turn the music up, I got my records on, from underneath the rubble sing a rebel song." Very poetic, declarative, artistic, and revolution-centric. In many ways I feel like MX has the same themes as VLV but makes it feel more modern.[/quote']

These are some of the reasons why I love MX... :) It does have it's lyrical points for sure...

Amazing day was for gcf.. This new song will be for Hunger Games.. Any new song for the new AHFOD album still????

There's not one bit of actual proof it's for The Hunger Games yet... there's not even any proof it's an actual song title, as @42Escapist mentioned. It's only speculation at this point.

One thing's for sure: there is a reason why he scattered letters that spell "the falling of snow" on his shirt. It wasn't for nothing, especially if they're scattered. It's 99% guaranteed to be some form of teasing.... if it isn't a song title, maybe that's pointing towards a December release date? :D

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Amazing day was for gcf.. This new song will be for Hunger Games.. Any new song for the new AHFOD album still????

They're not making another song for the hunger games. They are making a song for Angelina and Brad's new film out next month.

Guest diogo_sg
They're not making another song for the hunger games. They are making a song for Angelina and Brad's new film out next year.

What film? I read something about that sometime ago, but I always thought it was just a rumour.

What film? I read something about that sometime ago, but I always thought it was just a rumour.

they (chris, guy, anjelina, brad) were seen going to the studio together. nothing's confirmed. actually a rep said at time that it was just a friendly meetup.

Guest diogo_sg
I dont have the screenshot anymore..its been posted here a few times.Scroll back pages or go to Rik Simpsons twitter page to look for his comment on Amazing Day.

Found it! I'm almost certain it'll be on the album.

When exactly?

Rik indirectly confirming Amazing Day to be on AHFOD (screenshot of Twitter:)

EDIT:

Found it! I'm almost certain it'll be on the album.

Whatever... but if anyone else wants to see the proof here it is

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32499[/ATTACH]

These are some of the reasons why I love MX... :) It does have it's lyrical points for sure...

There's not one bit of actual proof it's for The Hunger Games yet... there's not even any proof it's an actual song title, as @42Escapist mentioned. It's only speculation at this point.

One thing's for sure: there is a reason why he scattered letters that spell "the falling of snow" on his shirt. It wasn't for nothing, especially if they're scattered. It's 99% guaranteed to be some form of teasing.... if it isn't a song title, maybe that's pointing towards a December release date? :D

"It was a long and dark December..."

You might be on to something. :thinking:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

how long must you wait for it?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

how long must you pay for it?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

how long must you wait for it, oh, for it?

Singing

Please, please, please

Come back and sing to me

To me, to me

Come on and sing it out, now, now

Come on and sing it out to me, me

Come back and sing it

Guys, my Hunger Games post was just a joke but I thought it would be obvious because if this were true, we'd already have heard those rumors reiterated a thousand times !

Coldplaying already put in on facebook and twitter. [emoji23]

Coldplaying already put in on facebook and twitter. [emoji23]

OMG. Thanks for alerting me to that. I'm a 100% sure that won't happen and I'm sorry if my joke caused any confusion.

I think it doesn't deserve an own article and poll speculating about it...but well.

Guys, my Hunger Games post was just a joke but I thought it would be obvious because if this were true, we'd already have heard those rumors reiterated a thousand times !

I told you my sarcasm detector is broken!

hqdefault.jpg

LOL' date=' that would be awesome ! Now it's too late to stop it, the rumor has been sent off to the world ! :D[/quote']

Lol now this massive rumour is going to be spread through the world when it was meant to be a joke :lol: let's just see it develop why not? It's going to be funny:D

EDIT: It's going to be absolutely hilarious if your little "joke" that turned into a massive rumour that got spread around the world turned out to be true :lol: :D

This is reminding me of back in December of last year when everyone thought the background music in a TV commercial was Miracles. In reality, the song in question was just some random instrumental track. I remember quite a lot of people were fooled and even a few news outlets fell for the rumor. :D

This is reminding me of back in December of last year when everyone thought the background music in a TV commercial was Miracles. In reality, the song in question was just some random instrumental track. I remember quite a lot of people were fooled and even a few news outlets fell for the rumor. :D

I just listened to it. [emoji23] Everyone thought it was miracles.