✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL' date=' that would be awesome ! Now it's too late to stop it, the rumor has been sent off to the world ! :D[/quote']

Lol now this massive rumour is going to be spread through the world when it was meant to be a joke :lol: let's just see it develop why not? It's going to be funny:D

EDIT: It's going to be absolutely hilarious if your little "joke" that turned into a massive rumour that got spread around the world turned out to be true :lol: :D

This is reminding me of back in December of last year when everyone thought the background music in a TV commercial was Miracles. In reality, the song in question was just some random instrumental track. I remember quite a lot of people were fooled and even a few news outlets fell for the rumor. :D

This is reminding me of back in December of last year when everyone thought the background music in a TV commercial was Miracles. In reality, the song in question was just some random instrumental track. I remember quite a lot of people were fooled and even a few news outlets fell for the rumor. :D

I just listened to it. [emoji23] Everyone thought it was miracles.

Lol now this massive rumour is going to be spread through the world when it was meant to be a joke :lol: let's just see it develop why not? It's going to be funny:D

EDIT: It's going to be absolutely hilarious if your little "joke" that turned into a massive rumour that got spread around the world turned out to be true :lol: :D

It might be called by some of these junk outlets "a source close to the band divulged" "an insider reports"...and then I'm gonna think, wow, that's as close as I'm ever gonna get to the band in my life :D

It might be called by some of these junk outlets "a source close to the band divulged" "an insider reports"...and then I'm gonna think' date=' wow, that's as close as I'm ever gonna get to the band in my life :D[/quote']

Lol that'd be pretty funny if they apparently thought the source actually came from "an insider" or "a source close to the band"... we'll just have to wait and see what some of these trash sources think it it:D:P

I stopped waiting for them weeks ago :( They somehow managed to get my hype down

Its not the band's fault the fans are setting their own deadlines and getting disappointed when they're wrong. You did the right thing by not listening to our own randomly determined schedule.

Its not the band's fault the fans are setting their own deadlines and getting disappointed when they're wrong. You did the right thing by not listening to our own randomly determined schedule.

Yeah if you think about it the band has never said anything until now and the only reason we're upset is because we made ourselfs believe what we made up lol.

H onestly I think the band (Specially Chris) have a little fault on this to be honest. Chris started the hype almost one year ago, in December with that interview announcing HAFOD. There was not need at all to do that. It could have been better to just wait to have the album almost done to anounce it.

Then, the iHeart Festival. New outfits (supposedly), but no new song. No need to do that performance.

Finally the GC. Played a new song.... and never talk about it again almost one month after. I think they have contributed to get us a little dissapointed, because the time is moving and the chances to get the album this year are very low by now.

It's not that I'm upset with them nor something like that. But maybe they could give us some teaser, some lyrics, even a pictute from the studio or the video shoot.

H onestly I think the band (Specially Chris) have a little fault on this to be honest. Chris started the hype almost one year ago, in December with that interview announcing HAFOD. There was not need at all to do that. It could have been better to just wait to have the album almost done to anounce it.

Then, the iHeart Festival. New outfits (supposedly), but no new song. No need to do that performance.

Finally the GC. Played a new song.... and never talk about it again almost one month after. I think they have contributed to get us a little dissapointed, because the time is moving and the chances to get the album this year are very low by now.

It's not that I'm upset with them nor something like that. But maybe they could give us some teaser, some lyrics, even a pictute from the studio or the video shoot.

I can see the frustration on our part, illustrated by your examples. However, i'd like to quickly respond to them.

If Chris hadn't given us the title, we would've been complaining in February that there was no news. Damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

iHeart was a weird one. I also didn't see a point in doing that gig if they weren't gonna play something new. But then again, they did it eventually a week later.

With GC, I don't know what everyone is expecting with the song 'Amazing Day'. Clearly (to me) it's part of LP7, so what else would we (as a fanbase) want from the band? The band already said it was a new song and I think its inclusion on LP7 was implicit and I don't believe its part of some charity exclusive album. But, thats a bit of a tangent now.

I'm willing to say the band are a little at fault like you said (like 5% maybe?). Perhaps they could've done some more social media things given their history of lyrics hunt/prospekt/roadie 42 things, though less twitter/insta/fb stuff

The great majority of the frustration can be traced back to us. It is our own fault for setting this precedent of waiting for every Monday to come because one user 'has a good feeling' or 'has a hunch', and being pissed at the band for not following our guidelines.

I've constantly nagged ppl to a) stop posting your hunches, and b) stop listening to ppl posting these hunches for this very reason. Because they NEVER pan out and you only grow more frustrated. Yes, I guess eventually someone's hunch will be correct. But if your success rate is 0.000000000000000001%, that's not much of a hunch. Edit: before anyone gets butthurt, the 'stop posting' comment is more an 'ask' then a 'tell'.

Anywho, the only theory I have that makes sense of all this (AND ITS JUST MY OWN DEDUCTION) is that they're gonna do the surprise single/album drop thing.

I see this thread together with "Amazing Day" thread becoming more and more like a "Coldplay related frustration" threads :thinking:

Just say it all out guys, it's therapeutic :D

I think there has never been so much frustration before the release of any other album in the world. So when it finally comes out, it seriously might be fatal. I'm not kidding :D

Anyway i'm hoping all the best still, that after the album release, frustration turns to 100% opposite direction.

Exactly, that's why I have no expectations right now:D

The great majority of the frustration can be traced back to us. It is our own fault for setting this precedent of waiting for every Monday to come because one user 'has a good feeling' or 'has a hunch'' date=' and being pissed at the band for not following our guidelines.[/quote']

Exactly, we're setting guidelines we think the band should follow, it's only our fault for setting them... then again Chris might have released details too early.

I don't care if the album comes out next year' date=' I want to hear the new single. [emoji51'] the fact that they've recorded the music video makes me so anxious! [emoji30]

What the heck I cant upvote your comment for some reason some pop up box pops up saying you may not be able to access the page... its just liking a comment what that have to do with anything? But I totally agree! But we already heard Amazing Day and were already hungry for a new song... I guess we want even more :P

I honestly don't get why they'd shoot an MV and then not release it a month later. That's dumb.

What the heck I cant upvote your comment for some reason some pop up box pops up saying you may not be able to access the page... its just liking a comment what that have to do with anything?

Hmm..tried refreshing? Try again later and see if you still have the same problem, then try another browser if you can and see if it works. Let me know if your still having problems after doing that.

What the heck I cant upvote your comment for some reason some pop up box pops up saying you may not be able to access the page... its just liking a comment what that have to do with anything? But I totally agree! But we already heard Amazing Day and were already hungry for a new song... I guess we want even more :P

I honestly don't get why they'd shoot an MV and then not release it a month later. That's dumb.

They should have released just the audio of the single on youtube a long time ago, that way we would've had something to keep us busy while they prep the music video. It's so confusing. It's crazy how asfos mv was filmed then released 2 days later!

Aye. It's showing classic signs of X&Y, which was meant to be finished in 2004.

Well, if it's turning into an X&Y type of situation, we can only assume that the album will be as good as that due to the extra time being put in!! ;)