✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

It seems the album will be heavily influenced by Indian culture. [emoji7] so excited and anxious! This album's going to kick ass!

I think so! I don't want to get my hopes up too much but if there is a prominent Indian influence, we could have a slightly more pop-flavored Viva or a more musically adventurous MX... good things are coming our way. :)

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think so! I don't want to get my hopes up too much but if there is a prominent Indian influence, we could have a slightly more pop-flavored Viva or a more musically adventurous MX... good things are coming our way. :)

Yes! And based on the tweet above, the song is supposed to be better than x&y? I don't know how to react to that! [emoji55]

Yes! And based on the tweet above, the song is supposed to be better than x&y? I don't know how to react to that! [emoji55]

Me neither... I'm approaching that tweet with caution! I would be very happy if it were true but I don't know if that person is a reliable source. For all we know, they could've just been saying something for attention... like certain people have done on this forum. (I trust you, @AwardChris, and people from the video shoot in India, so please don't take that like I'm referring to you)

Me neither... I'm approaching that tweet with caution! I would be very happy if it were true but I don't know if that person is a reliable source. For all we know, they could've just been saying something for attention... like certain people have done on this forum. (I trust you, @AwardChris, and people from the video shoot in India, so please don't take that like I'm referring to you)

I can vouch for awardschris, he's on twitter a lot, He's a good guy. [emoji106]

When I think of what AHFOD could be like, I think it aa mix of everything they did, including X&Y. So I'm not scrapping that idea, but... I want evidence.

We'll found out soon enough, the band needs to hurry up! [emoji23]

Any1 else suspecting something nearly as good as AROBTTH (A man can dream)

I'm not sure about the entire album, but there could be a song or two on AHFOD that reaches the level of AROBTTH. We'll see. Maybe they'll pull off another Ghost Story type of track. :thinking:

Hi guys, I talked to the person and they basically gave me a yellow light. I can't speak in super detail about the song and definitely not in detail about the contents of the music video . I'm really sorry but I want to honor him/her. I can though tell you what it "sounds like" and little bit of elements that are involved in the song (apologies if you know most of it) - I thought it was an upbeat song with soaring chorus part (at least musically) and piano hooks. The drums in the song reminded me of their recent albums i.e. more mechanical drums than older era. All in all, I thought it was a solid pop rock song that you can dance to and should well on charts.

Really sorry if you got your hopes up about the song and music video details after what I said before.

Hi guys, I talked to the person and they basically gave me a yellow light. I can't speak in super detail about the song and definitely not in detail about the contents of the music video . I'm really sorry but I want to honor him/her. I can though tell you what it "sounds like" and little bit of elements that are involved in the song (apologies if you know most of it) - I thought it was an upbeat song with soaring chorus part (at least musically) and piano hooks. The drums in the song reminded me of their recent albums i.e. more mechanical drums than older era. All in all, I thought it was a solid pop rock song that you can dance to and should well on charts.

Really sorry if you got your hopes up about the song and music video details after what I said before.

I respect that you want to keep your word and thank you for sharing what you did. It sounds very promising! [emoji3]

Sounds awesome!

Awesome!!! So it's basically a Paradise/ETIAW type song! Nothing wrong with that. We shouldn't have expected another Politik anyway. They've moved on to bigger and better things

Guest diogo_sg

Amazing. Thanks for sharing. The only letdown is the mechanical drums, which I don't really mind, even though I do miss the regular ones, but I'm still hopeful to hear them in other songs from the album.

Apart from that, the song seems to be incredible.

Amazing. Thanks for sharing. The only letdown is the mechanical drums, which I don't really mind, even though I do miss the regular ones, but I'm still hopeful to hear them in other songs from the album.

Apart from that, the song seems to be incredible.

It's weird to me because didn't we all see will's original drumset in India?

Thank you for the info!

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah that doesn't mean anything though. Will was playing his acoustic kit in the original ASFOS video. Its just for show.

:cry:

You're right. But the song will probably be amazing anyway, so I'm not worried.

Thanks for the info! Sounds promising!

I wonder if they gave you a yellow light (not green light) to reveal just few details because the song is about to be released :D

Hopefully the song and video is out soon so that I can discuss more about my experience - the person I talked to also knew a bit about the lyrics which surprised me cos I didn't hear them properly but he/she knew the chorus.

Guest diogo_sg
Hopefully the song and video is out soon so that I can discuss more about my experience - the person I talked to also knew a bit about the lyrics which surprised me cos I didn't hear them properly but he/she knew the chorus.

Did he/she like the lyrics?

The person shared the chorus with me - which..umm.. sounds like Coldplay and then I put it on my mental map (Sherlock!) of the music I heard - I remembered Chris loudly singing somewhat similar during the shoot, so I'm convinced that the person is correct. I don't think the person had the chance to listen to all of it but I didn't get the chance to ask whether they liked it (I am predicting they would say yes cos they aren't super critical of band's new music)