✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

How do we know if it is still called A Head Full Of Dreams' date=' they may have changed the title of it since December without letting us know.[/quote']

I would have replied to this before but other people have answered why this isn't the case so I won't bother. :)

I was hoping today would be the day :cry:l

That's why maybe you should stop speculating times for "when we might hear something" so soon, so sooner than is possible.

Here, I have a tip: how about you stop speculating early times and just relax and be patient. It'll come eventually. If you don't have expectations you won't be disappointed, other's won't be disappointed, you don't get stressed in the days leading to the "big day", and it's a very pleasent surprise when it does come. Just some thoughts and tips. Nothing to take as an insult here. :)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I know. I just meant the way that remind the oldplay structure, not the style. Got it?

I do believe that is going to be something like viva the style. But amazing day sound a little like parachutes and Mx and gs. I don't know its just sound more like something before viva. But whatever, still believe that it will be similar than viva

I hope amazing day won't be on lp7 even though it probably will be. I think amazing day will feel out of place like ASFOS was.

If the band had a single ready for a music video a month ago, one would think that the video would be ready to go by now. I don't think it takes an entire month to edit everything. A few weeks? Sure, but not a month... there are two possible explanations for this:

1. the band scrapped the video, which wouldn't be surprising

2. the band is going to drop the single and video at the same time in the near future

Hopefully you're talking about the song Ghost Story and not the album. The album is anything but alt rock.

If this is in fact an experimental pop album than I'm sure lots of people will like it as with Viva, that seems to be a very loved album around here. :D

Yes, the song, not the album. The album is synthpop.

If the band had a single ready for a music video a month ago, one would think that the video would be ready to go by now. I don't think it takes an entire month to edit everything. A few weeks? Sure, but not a month... there are two possible explanations for this:

2. the band is going to drop the single and video at the same time in the near future

Most likely they will release the single and video at the same time.

I hope amazing day won't be on lp7 even though it probably will be. I think amazing day will feel out of place like ASFOS was.

I think that Amazing Day won't feel too out of place if it does end up feeling a little weird in the album... ASFOS in my opinion is a great track but it doesn't really have a place in GS. The GS feel and the lyrics are in there but GS is really too slow for songs like that.

1. has to be it... seriously. They'd at least have teased us now, unless it was a surprised release, am I right?

1. has to be it... seriously. They'd at least have teased us now, unless it was a surprised release, am I right?

I think you're right. :thinking: They have a history of making multiple music videos for the same song. There are two videos each for ASFOS, Viva La Vida, Violet Hill, Paradise, and Trouble. There might be more instances too but I can't think of any others at the moment.

I think you're right. :thinking: They have a history of making multiple music videos for the same song. There are two videos each for ASFOS' date=' Viva La Vida, Violet Hill, Paradise, and Trouble. There might be more instances too but I can't think of any others at the moment.[/quote']

See, that's the unfortunate thing. I really hope they didn't end up trashing the video shoot because then we'd have to wait even another 2 freaking weeks before we see the audio. Speaking of that, why don't they just release the audio if they're having problems with the shoot? That wouldn't make sense to me to not release the audio when they know it's been a freaking month and there's delays and they know the fans know about it...

Again, I'm waiting forever, somehow I wish the photos never got released like Coldplay intended because then we wouldn't know and not have to suffer the wait. Just like when Chris released the details about the new album possibly too early... :(

Hopefully it comes soon, but because nothing's being said right now, in order not to be disappointed (yes I've said this before) but I'm not setting any expectations. I recommend everyone do this who doesn't want to be disappointed..

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I doubt they scrapped the music video, i mean they went all the way to India to shoot it, they could've shot it in London and it would make more sense to scrap it there but not in India. IT IS weird that they're taking so long to release it though, we're almost halfway through October. [emoji52] the asfos video was shot then released 2 days later! [emoji51]

I doubt they scrapped the music video, i mean they went all the way to India to shoot it, they could've shot it in London and it would make more sense to scrap it there but not in India. IT IS weird that they're taking so long to release it though, we're almost halfway through October. [emoji52] the asfos video was shot then released 2 days later! [emoji51]

But the ASFOS video was one continuous shot....all they had to do was overlay the music. This could be a very detailed video with all the color and different camera angles and video locations based on the pictures we have

Well Coldplay Atlas put it on Twitter.....not sure how to add it here

Oh, good, one plus is that it's not an AHFOD delay problem.

But still, that's a financial crisis and that's bad for them... and out of that Coldplay's tour is cancelled :(

Some news from Coldplayzone :) Some fans have been speaking to Jonny and Will:

Link to article (needs google translate)

Jonny "Cant wait for the new album"

------------

It 'been a long day than yesterday for Coldplay , totally spent within the walls of the Bakery , intent to attend the last works for publication of A Head Full Of Dreams , their new album.

Some fans have met the group out of their recording studio and managed to steal something more on the imminent launch of their new publication: Chris , just back from Los Angeles, he revealed that 'I can not wait to play again ' , while Will - the more verbose the complex - announced that he literally worshiped India and its colors, its flavors and its atmosphere, as it seemed to be glad [video=youtube;JDEe8q9rnQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEe8q9rnQ8 is enjoyed the most fans. But it was Jonny to be the most ecstatic, launching into an 'I can not wait to come out the first single and the album' , a clear sign that the new work of Coldplay could see the light in a imminent .

And that feeling was confirmed by Matt McGinn , their faithful collaborator , who announced that he would soon be released the new single and that the new LP will dawn in stores before the end of the year .

Throughout the day, the Coldplay were in the company of Jason Regler , the inventor of[video=youtube;zxYjRx9fJgY]

(Bright Bracelets of myloxylotoiana memory), which wanted to show new features and optimizations of its instruments in view of what will be the promotional tour of A Head Full Of Dreams . The band , according to rumors, he wanted to personally test with Jasoninteraction between music and visual effects of xylobands directly between its four walls of friends.

In short, all the players gathered: A Head Full Of Dreams is about to go on stage ...

Guest diogo_sg

If that article is reliable, then I'm more that excited. If it isn't, too bad.

But I'm confident we'll get *something* before the end of the year. Just be patient and don't worry.

Yeah. But they could just want to surprise us. Sky full was not the first single, that is an important point. Let's wait october till the end haha