✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Tuesday morning jumped out of bed

And signed in on the forum

Read every post and checked every thread

Waiting for something new

War of the songs, which one will I pick?

Then, I looked at it

Cause I know it was waiting right there for me

--------------

Do I have to wait for the rest of my life?

Say no, say no, cause I need to go

You'll say just sit, wait and beg til the day you die

Goddamn, this band, is it ready or no?

------------

Why the hell is taking so long?

For me to hear a brand new song?

Why is it taking so long?

I'm gonna hear it anyway

---------------

Hear that song

I'm gonna hear it anyway

Hear that song

No matter what they say

Hear that song

It's better be a beauty

What's taking you so

Long

Did you write this? It's brilliant and conveys my state of mind right now [emoji2][emoji85]

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Did you write this? It's brilliant and conveys my state of mind right now [emoji2][emoji85]

I did [emoji4]

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it! It's basically the state of mind of pretty much all Coldplayers lately...

Tuesday morning jumped out of bed

And signed in on the forum

Read every post and checked every thread

Waiting for something new

War of the songs, which one will I pick?

Then, I looked at it

Cause I know it was waiting right there for me

--------------

Do I have to wait for the rest of my life?

Say no, say no, cause I need to go

You'll say just sit, wait and beg til the day you die

Goddamn, this band, is it ready or no?

------------

Why the hell is taking so long?

For me to hear a brand new song?

Why is it taking so long?

I'm gonna hear it anyway

---------------

Hear that song

I'm gonna hear it anyway

Hear that song

No matter what they say

Hear that song

It's better be a beauty

What's taking you so

Long

Sing this to the rude instrumentals and it sounds v good.

Nice work!

Why are Coldplay acting like Amazing Day never even happened?! If it was going to be on AHFOD, wouldn't they at least make a post about it or something acknowledging its existence? Although seeing the registration on ANSCAP alongside the Stargate producers makes me think it will more than likely be on album..

well, nothing we don't know so far, but in case anyone wants to analyze :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying">@coldplaying</a> i saw jonny at the u2 gig tonight and asked him when it was coming out - soon he said - brfore Xmas? I replied-maybe he said.</p>— ian richardson (@etonrifle) <a href="https://twitter.com/etonrifle/status/658810165714657280">October 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

also this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/kaluanlu">@kaluanlu</a> hi Kati. I'm going to be completely honest, there's so much amazing news but nothing that I can tell you guys. I know it's hard </p>— Rik Simpson (@Rikademus) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rikademus/status/658753730800676865">October 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

Guest diogo_sg
Sing this to the rude instrumentals and it sounds v good.

Nice work!

Haha! It was my intention. Thanks so much! [emoji1]

well, nothing we don't know so far, but in case anyone wants to analyze :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying">@coldplaying</a> i saw jonny at the u2 gig tonight and asked him when it was coming out - soon he said - brfore Xmas? I replied-maybe he said.</p>— ian richardson (@etonrifle) <a href="https://twitter.com/etonrifle/status/658810165714657280">October 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

also this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/kaluanlu">@kaluanlu</a> hi Kati. I'm going to be completely honest, there's so much amazing news but nothing that I can tell you guys. I know it's hard </p>— Rik Simpson (@Rikademus) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rikademus/status/658753730800676865">October 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

Links please.

Jonny did imply it may be released before Christmas, that's sort of new to us. Or at least it's the closest thing we have to a confirmation.

Can you give the links gai? Cause in the app it is coming in a very haphazard manner....

oh yeah, sure!

ian richardson @etonrifle

@coldplaying i saw jonny at the u2 gig tonight and asked him when it was coming out - soon he said - brfore Xmas? I replied-maybe he said.

Rik Simpson @Rikademus

@kaluanlu hi Kati. I'm going to be completely honest, there's so much amazing news but nothing that I can tell you guys. I know it's hard

x and x

Just my 2 cents, adding yet another post to probably the longest thread evaa.....wonder if they are going to do something totally out of the box and different with this album? They want to make it a big surprise so like no info can get out at all to spoil it.

I have no idea what :wacky:

If they are going to release the album in time for Christmas sales, they would need to do so soon, otherwise it will be ringing in for 2016!

Christa, are the "news" you referred to when you went to that event in NYC with Chris already in the public domain?

Or it is still a secret?

Thank you!

Wow, you can't say that and then not tell us! I rather you kept it a PM to not tease us like this, lol!

@coldplaying i saw jonny at the u2 gig tonight and asked him when it was coming out - soon he said - brfore Xmas? I replied-maybe he said.

Psh...'maybe', so basically nothing happened.

I think that these 2 new "developments" (Rik's tweet and Jonny's maybe) should be enough to cool us down a little bit, i was just as excited and anxious as anyone else here but now im pretty sure that we're not getting anything new in October, actually i think that we'll get the new single until after Adele fever has calmed down :(

I think that these 2 new "developments" (Rik's tweet and Jonny's maybe) should be enough to cool us down a little bit, i was just as excited and anxious as anyone else here but now im pretty sure that we're not getting anything new in October, actually i think that we'll get the new single until after Adele fever has calmed down :(

We still got 2 months for this year, don't lose hope guys

We still got 2 months for this year, don't lose hope guys [emoji3][emoji3]

Right, actually now i'm thinking that we might the single in december, not the album as we previously thought, maybe two or three weeks after Adele's release, i'm thinking single in december and album in january or february...

Christa, are the "news" you referred to when you went to that event in NYC with Chris already in the public domain?

Or it is still a secret?

Thank you!

No, nothing that I had mentioned what I did not want to tell about is out yet that I know of. It's not that it is a secret, it's just that I feel that some things are worth saving and you will enjoy it all more if it comes from the source. Other ppl that were at the lecture may have talked about it on twitter and such. That is up to them. It may not be a big thing to the rest of you, but it was for me. That's all I am going to say about it. Thanks for understanding :)

Right, actually now i'm thinking that we might the single in december, not the album as we previously thought, maybe two or three weeks after Adele's release, i'm thinking single in december and album in january or february...

That's what I'm thinking as well. We'll get the single in November or December to tide us over while Adele wrecks the charts, and then in the new year once things have calmed down, we'll get the full album.

That's also smart from a marketing standpoint, as it gives AHFoD the full year to wrack up sales and nab Coldplay that record :dance:

oh yeah, sure!

Rik Simpson @Rikademus

@kaluanlu hi Kati. I'm going to be completely honest, there's so much amazing news but nothing that I can tell you guys. I know it's hard

x and x

Thanks! Great piece of news.... It confirms that the boys have not been idle. At least that's something :-)

Amazing Day may well be the lead single if they're gearing up for a late November/ December release... Does anyone else think it has a Christmas-y vibe to it? It's quite introspective and has that 6/8 or triple beat that tends to be popular in traditional x-mas songs, a perfect song for that time of year.

It may even be an independent single and not be included in AHFOD...