✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I've been thinking about those two tweets by Rik. We're going to be waiting longer than we want, but it's sooner than we think. Then he replied to a fan's tweet asking if the album will come before their birthday and Rik replied that it will be out before August. I'm now moving my prediction from November to 2Q2016. If AHFOD is the day of Ghost Stories, then wouldn't it make sense to release around the same month Ghost Stories was released?

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Longer than we want means that they're not going to release this year. Sooner than we think means that it won't take as long as their usual album cycle (3ish years). So I'm betting April, May, June range of 2016. Also the Adele hype will have died down. This also lines up with Glasto and the summer festivals.

Oops, I misread your post. Thought that what you've said was, you want them to release an album full of old B-sides and demos from the first three Eras...now that was what I meant I wuld be so excited about ! And the new album, B-sides or not, I'm currently thinking meh.

Actually, I would be 10000x more excited about that full album of all of those old B-sides and demos from the first three eras :lol:

Longer than we want means that they're not going to release this year. Sooner than we think means that it won't take as long as their usual album cycle (3ish years). So I'm betting April, May, June range of 2016. Also the Adele hype will have died down. This also lines up with Glasto and the summer festivals.

But I don't like that idea. So it mustn't be true. :'(

edit: In all seriousness though, I'm not sure about that...it's a very high possibility that they're going to release the new music video between November and December. Would they release the lead single so long before that? There are all these rumours of it being a "surprise" release so I imagine the lead single would be released at a date much closer to the release of the full album. Also, would they release the lead single so long after filming?

I'm sure they were aware that Adele was releasing her new album around this time but they went ahead with filming in September knowing it would generate hype...I believe we'll see the new album by the end of the year.

It seems to me that Adele's upcoming album release is making the entire music world Shiver and it is all they Talk about.

But I don't understand why Coldplay would follow the behaviour like, for example, Justin Bieber (changing his album release date).

I am not a Scientist, but if they make an album with a similar quality to Ghost Stories they can be a bit in Trouble with their album sales.

But if they make an album with similar quality to A Rush of Blood to the Head then I would say: Don't Panic, everything is not Lost!

Then for Adele it Hurts like Heaven and all her dreams will go Up in Flames and it doens't matter whether her album is called 19, 21, 25, 27 or 42 for all I care.

The Hardest Part will be that they must do their Magic and let their fans experience Paradise with the new songs.

In My Place I will be anxiously waiting for A Head Full of Dreams looking at the Clocks while time passes by.

Waiting till Midnight to see A Sky Full of Stars and then go to bed.

Then the next day waiting for the moment that God put a Smile Upon Your Face because the AHFOD is finally here!

It seems to me that Adele's upcoming album release is making the entire music world Shiver and it is all they Talk about.

But I don't understand why Coldplay would follow the behaviour like, for example, Justin Bieber (changing his album release date).

I am not a Scientist, but if they make an album with a similar quality to Ghost Stories they can be a bit in Trouble with their album sales.

But if they make an album with similar quality to A Rush of Blood to the Head then I would say: Don't Panic, everything is not Lost!

Then for Adele it Hurts like Heaven and all her dreams will go Up in Flames and it doens't matter whether her album is called 19, 21, 25, 27 or 42 for all I care.

The Hardest Part will be that they must do their Magic and let their fans experience Paradise with the new songs.

In My Place I will be anxiously waiting for A Head Full of Dreams looking at the Clocks while time passes by.

Then the next day waiting for the moment that God put a Smile Upon Your Face because the AHFOD is finally here!

Everything's not lost is another Coldplay song eheh

Very nice ;)

Guest diogo_sg

Fantastic! Great job [emoji106] [emoji1]

Very well done.

Actually, I would be 10000x more excited about that full album of all of those old B-sides and demos from the first three eras :lol:

I have to agree with this. With the wealth of B sides Coldplay have, which are relitivly unknown to casual fans, I would bet they could get a number 1 album (or at least a top 10 album) from such a compilation, a la Oasis's "The Masterplan". And it would be a great opportunity to throw in demos and bonus tracks too, unless they are planning to do a "Coldplay Anthology" somewhere down the line.

Maybe they could do something like "Coldplay B-Sides and Demos 1996-2006" and "Coldplay B-Sides and Demos 2007-2017" (or whenever).

Coldplayzone is reporting that the Latin American leg of the AHFOD tour has been postponed to April-May 2016 (I understand that originally it was expected to arrive to such region on February-March 2016).

According to the source, the band had a "GREAT" reason for the postponement and the tour will arrive with a "GIANT" novelty.

(http://www.coldplayzone.it/news/il-tour-sudamericano-di-promozione-di-a-head-full-of-dreams-sara-spostato-ad-aprile-maggio-2016)

I wonder if this postponement has anything to do with the band (probably) pushing back the date of release of the album.