✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that something happened along the process. Maybe they came up with a new song (or two) and had to halt everything to record them properly.

That in turn caused everything to be pushed back and hence, this extra waiting we are facing now.

For instance, the following tweet from Rik Simpson on September 9, seemed to implied that the album was pretty much ready.

Capture2.jpg

Also, around that date he published a blog entry titled: "This Is All".

this is promising, coming from a music industry source directly!!

CShV3NOXIAA0ymf.jpg

Lee Thompson ‏@leethommo

Anyone else spotted this mystery London Underground poster tonight? Yep, it's the new Coldplay album. December 4th.

x

and this! from global citizen!

CShYBixXAAEyhyU.jpg:large

x

I think that something happened along the process. Maybe they came up with a new song (or two) and had to halt everything to record them properly.

That in turn caused everything to be pushed back and hence, this extra waiting we are facing now.

For instance, the following tweet from Rik Simpson on September 9, seemed to implied that the album was pretty much ready.

Capture2.jpg

Also, around that date he published a blog entry titled: "This Is All".

I think it's hard to balance reasonable expectations with what Coldplay gave us in the past. :thinking: During Viva, they told us they were delaying the album to record Strawberry Swing, during MX they told us they were delaying the album to record Up in Flames and DLiBYH. I appreciated that as a fan. Since GS they seem a little different. :| While we're not entitled to anything, it's still something worth noting.

[ATTACH]32623[/ATTACH]seen in the London Underground.

(Thank you @ColdplayAtlas)

A little simplistic but pretty cool I think.

from the same person!!! who knows! he's adamant this is true, and the artwork checkout!

Lee Thompson ‏@leethommo

@Mylo_RyanXyloto My pleasure. First single either tomorrow or next Friday, I hear.