✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

If you disregard the flower imagery from your head for a minute and look at it closely, you can also see the petals form a crossroads sign, signalling a crossroad in their career? Am I the only one seeing this?

Yes, this could be another explanation.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I was front if the Bakery that week. I saw Will, Rik, Matt and Dan.

I and other coldplayers have showed posters found in the underground to them.

Will answered me "maybe" about my question if poster was their.

He received a box later and I don't find anything about it.

Some ideas ?

Pictures here :

https://t.co/uhFWms9oW1

On twitter : audleg

Some ideas ?

Pictures here :

If you had to describe it, how do you think you would describe the way Will said "maybe"?

Not sure what the Apollo thing is. :)

Yeah, someone in Toronto or Mexico City start looking!

I believe the capital of Canada is Ontario, not Toronto

Actually the capital of Canada is Ottawa, which is part of the province of Ontario.

reminds me of this

[video=youtube_share;9xGikWEd1p8]

When we take a closer look to the new artwork we can clearly recognize 6 flowers with 6 different colors(light blue, green, yellow, red, purple and darker blue). These can be connected with the previous 6 albums. Then in the center another seventh flower is formed using 1 petal from every of the previous flowers(colorful). This is a proof that the 7th album would be the conclusion of their work since the formation of the band.

If you disregard the flower imagery from your head for a minute and look at it closely, you can also see the petals form a crossroads sign, signalling a crossroad in their career? Am I the only one seeing this?

Those are two really great ideas! If they indeed are true, that would show some serious thought and creativity by the band!

Simply looks like The Stig is looking for work, post TG

Lol that's great!

I got so sick of waiting for Coldplay tour dates, Ive just booked myself two tickets to see Ellie Goulding and John Newman at 02 Arena London,on 25 March should be a fantastic night, John Newman was the persuader but I have had a poster of Ellie in bedroom for a year and a half now.

Some ideas ?

Pictures here :

Awesome! Thanks audrey369. It sounds more exciting to hear that 'maybe' hint :D

A bit over 100 hours to go till the release of the lead single for A Head Full of Dreams! ;)

The first set of posters was put up on Friday. The next set was yesterday. It seems that there is a new city with posters every day. By this logic, once there are 7 cities with posters, it will be Thursday. The next day will be Friday and instead of more posters we'll get the single instead.

That's only a possibility if we get new posters every day.

Well, this is getting really interesting... Maybe there are other ones in other capitals or major cities... Well, Will basically confirmed that these are Coldplay related, so could we expect something this week? I really hope so. An official announcement by the band is enough! And if a single come out, then it would be even better.

I don't really like the fact that Chris is never at the bakery anymore (or with the band, for that matter). What if this new logo is for their new band, either everybody without Chris (unlikely) or it's Chris with someone else (Bono?). Sounds ridiculous, I know, but they don't ever seem to be together anymore... It's sad.

Do we know where Chris is? Maybe he is there? Just because the last known location is Malibu. And even if he isn't with the rest of the band, its a non-issue for me. They've spent 80% of their time together since 1998. I don't expect the band to be bathing together and brushing each other's hair 24/7/365. They have lives outside the band. Sorry if that seemed a bit harsh, but I really don't think its a big deal whatsoever.

I don't really like the fact that Chris is never at the bakery anymore (or with the band, for that matter). What if this new logo is for their new band, either everybody without Chris (unlikely) or it's Chris with someone else (Bono?). Sounds ridiculous, I know, but they don't ever seem to be together anymore... It's sad.

Chris or the other guys would never create another band other than Coldplay. They have already said it.

Coldplay could break up, but Chris already said "I can't see myself in other band".

So that hypothesis is ridiculous.

Do we know where Chris is? Maybe he is there? Just because the last known location is Malibu. And even if he wasn't, its a non-issue for me. They've spent 80% of their time together since 1998. I don't expect the band to be bathing together and brushing each other's hair 24/7/365. They have lives outside the band. Sorry if that seemed a bit harsh, but I really don't think its a big deal whatsoever.

That's true, and now Chris has 3 "troubles" to deal with. His children and gwyneth, annabelle and the band. It's not easy to be everywhere, everytime.

Even me, I would love to see the guys together more often, but that's not possible, and we must accept it.

That's true, and now Chris has 3 "troubles" to deal with. His children and gwyneth, annabelle and the band. It's not easy to be everywhere, everytime.

Even me, I would love to see the guys together more often, but that's not possible, and we must accept it.

IMO, Gwyneth isn't as much of a focus, she's moved on and so have Chris clearly with Annabelle.

Exactly. Also I mean I know we want them to put out music all the time and only care about us fans and move on our agenda and be where we want them to be but in reality that's just not gonna happen. They have lives too. They're like us only famous. They still have people to see and take care of and they have business to attend to.

Well, this is getting really interesting... Maybe there are other ones in other capitals or major cities... Well, Will basically confirmed that these are Coldplay related, so could we expect something this week? I really hope so. An official announcement by the band is enough! And if a single come out, then it would be even better.

When did Will confirm this?

When did Will confirm this?

https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/660839193195646976

Also, here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5752343&viewfull=1#post5752343

Some ideas ?

Pictures here :