✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope their 8th Album will be cool! Of they make one that is.

Their 8th album will be their last... Just like X&Y, Viva and MX was...

Guys, stop with those silly things that Coldplay are ending after AHFOD... They are always talking that they're gonna break up after something, yet that has never happened. I really believe that Coldplay will take a long break to set their minds straight, rest a bit, but has soon as they are fresh, they'll come up with a new album. I really expect LP8 for 2020 maybe...

Their 8th album will be their last... Just like X&Y, Viva and MX was...

Guys, stop with those silly things that Coldplay are ending after AHFOD... They are always talking that they're gonna break up after something, yet that has never happened. I really believe that Coldplay will take a long break to set their minds straight, rest a bit, but has soon as they are fresh, they'll come up with a new album. I really expect LP8 for 2020 maybe...

Agree.. after lp7 I guess a 5 or 4 years of rest

Agree.. after lp7 I guess a 5 or 4 years of rest

I hate to go down this road since its slightly off topic, but the lads are around 37 years old now. Add 2 years of touring. Plus a break of 4-5 years.

In their low 40s, its hard to imagine them still doing their pop act that some of us are adverse to. Maybe they'll return to the downtempo style of LP1? I'm not ashamed to say I want Rush 'O Blood II.

That's a thought for another day, another thread.

I hate to go down this road since its slightly off topic, but the lads are around 37 years old now. Add 2 years of touring. Plus a break of 4-5 years.

In their low 40s, its hard to imagine them still doing their pop act that some of us are adverse to. Maybe they'll return to the downtempo style of LP1? I'm not ashamed to say I want Rush 'O Blood II.

DO you think a part 2 of their 6 Albums and soon to be 7 will be on 8? Has anyone done that before?

Ah so I'm back and found nothing in New York. I went around Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and other places with loads of people and found nothing. hmm.

Thanks for trying. Maybe you missed it, maybe its only in the capitals of countries. Who knows.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32662[/ATTACH]

Caught these guys on a walk earlier today in Washington DC. First time seeing these in the US! Have there been other non-London sightings?

I freakin live near DC!!!! Theyre spreading the news faster than i can sja siabsakdbwisbsjwsjsbqisbsjaksbdaksbshsisjsbsbwksjdjwos

that's cute

B94L6gNCIAEdhr-.jpg

no seriously maybe they will go through midlife crisis and we get to hear the most childish cliche album ever :P

hopefully not , i would love to hear A Rush of Blood to The Head II

It seems to me that Adele's upcoming album release is making the entire music world Shiver and it is all they Talk about.

But I don't understand why Coldplay would follow the behaviour like, for example, Justin Bieber (changing his album release date).

I am not a Scientist, but if they make an album with a similar quality to Ghost Stories they can be a bit in Trouble with their album sales.

But if they make an album with similar quality to A Rush of Blood to the Head then I would say: Don't Panic, everything is not Lost!

Then for Adele it Hurts like Heaven and all her dreams will go Up in Flames and it doens't matter whether her album is called 19, 21, 25, 27 or 42 for all I care.

The Hardest Part will be that they must do their Magic and let their fans experience Paradise with the new songs.

In My Place I will be anxiously waiting for A Head Full of Dreams looking at the Clocks while time passes by.

Waiting till Midnight to see A Sky Full of Stars and then go to bed.

Then the next day waiting for the moment that God put a Smile Upon Your Face because the AHFOD is finally here!

This is utterly brilliant!

If any Coldplayers happen to live in the capital city of their respective country, I feel like it would be a good idea to look out for new posters in the next few days. Of course don't go on a mad search that gets in the way of daily activities, but still keep an eye out.

I also have a hunch that New Delhi is one of the cities that will get a few posters (because of this era's Indian connection).