✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I freakin live near DC!!!! Theyre spreading the news faster than i can sja siabsakdbwisbsjwsjsbqisbsjaksbdaksbshsisjsbsbwksjdjwos

This makes me wonder...who is travelling all over the place putting up these 'super secret' marketing posters? Is it the record label? I imagine it is.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, so im @jacobmusic99 on instagram and im thinking if this whole poster madness is confirmed by the band, im gonna do a sort of countdown week where everyday is dedicated to an era. This works perfectly because LP7, 7 days in a week. Unlike the creation, the 7th day shall not be for rest, but for partying because AHFOD, thats why. So like im gonna create a separate account for this countdown so i know how many peeps are celebrating and at the end of each day, i can hold a huge discussion where everyone can share memories/thoughts on that days album. What do u think?

Hey guys, so im @jacobmusic99 on instagram and im thinking if this whole poster madness is confirmed by the band, im gonna do a sort of countdown week where everyday is dedicated to an era. This works perfectly because LP7, 7 days in a week. Unlike the creation, the 7th day shall not be for rest, but for partying because AHFOD, thats why. So like im gonna create a separate account for this countdown so i know how many peeps are celebrating and at the end of each day, i can hold a huge discussion where everyone can share memories/thoughts on that days album. What do u think?

Can't you do a thread in here ? That would be awesome !

"The last record was so depressing because it was about Chris' split from Gwyneth Paltrow," a source told Sky News. "But the new material is more upbeat with a pop feel."

"They have already finished eight tracks, which are all completely different."

Could this reflect Chris Martin's brief fling with actress Jennifer Lawrence?

-via Youth Health

Next week, all will be revealed. [emoji57][emoji111]️

Well, the TFI theory has been debunked so they will not be appearing on that show next week. That decreases the likelihood of getting a new single during the week, but good things are coming our way in the coming weeks. My logic is more that sometime in the next month, all will be revealed.

"The last record was so depressing because it was about Chris' split from Gwyneth Paltrow," a source told Sky News. "But the new material is more upbeat with a pop feel."

"They have already finished eight tracks, which are all completely different."

Could this reflect Chris Martin's brief fling with actress Jennifer Lawrence?

-via Youth Health

Whoever wrote this does a poor job of fact checking, because this was taken from a fake Tumblr 'source' who said the single would be out in mid-August, and gave us 'tidbits' like this for a few weeks.

I imagine what's going to happen is that the posters are going to be posted around the world all the way up until December 4th. As we get closer and closer to the album release date, we'll see more and more of them appearing in different places.

I also don't think that we'll get much more official information about the album after the single is released. That means we won't be hearing snippets of any other songs other than the lead single until after the album is released. This means that the only real hook to lure people to purchase the album will be the lead single.

What does this say about the lead single? That it's going to be fucking awesome! ;D

November 6th (next Friday) will be the day we get all the answers :)

p.s what a big surprise it would be if we got 2 singles before the full release of the album ;)

When we take a closer look to the new artwork we can clearly recognize 6 flowers with 6 different colors(light blue, green, yellow, red, purple and darker blue). These can be connected with the previous 6 albums. Then in the center another seventh flower is formed using 1 petal from every of the previous flowers(colorful). This is a proof that the 7th album would be the conclusion of their work since the formation of the band.

Why do you think that?

Sorry for not making my thoughts clear haha :)

I think we won't get much more official information about the album after the single is released because even after they have been putting up posters advertising their new album, the band haven't actually confirmed its theirs. On November 6th, they'll probably confirm the posters are theirs and release the single and that'll be it, I guess.

They are trying to keep that sense of ambiguity all the way up until the release. It's an alternative method of generating hype.

And if the record company really wants to beat Adele and go top for #1 selling album, they're going to need an alternative method.

That's my opinion any ways, I could very well be wrong!

When we take a closer look to the new artwork we can clearly recognize 6 flowers with 6 different colors(light blue, green, yellow, red, purple and darker blue). These can be connected with the previous 6 albums. Then in the center another seventh flower is formed using 1 petal from every of the previous flowers(colorful). This is a proof that the 7th album would be the conclusion of their work since the formation of the band.

If you disregard the flower imagery from your head for a minute and look at it closely, you can also see the petals form a crossroads sign, signalling a crossroad in their career? Am I the only one seeing this?

There is no proof about the album being "the conclusion of their work". The opposite actually, Chris clarified about a month ago about he said about it being the completion of a project. A completion, not a conclusion. If this is what u meant, than nvrmind

There is no proof about the album being "the conclusion of their work". The opposite actually, Chris clarified about a month ago about he said about it being the completion of a project. A completion, not a conclusion. If this is what u meant, than nvrmind

Probably this is what I mean