✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Single will be released this week for sure. Hope it's good.

Album definitely coming out on 4th December, it's obvious now.

Maybe we'll get some news tomorrow? I think for the first time there is a good and reasonable chance we will hear something on a monday, not just hopes that we'll get something.

This poster thing cannot just stay interesting on its own for a month to generate hype. Should be just the beginning of something.

True. Keep in mind that the casual fan probably could never make that connection and doesn't even realize it has something to do with LP7 or even Coldplay. It's only us die hards looking for clues in every major city. I bet a lot of "Coldplay fans" already walked by one of the posters and didn't even noticed it nor put it in the right context.

^ Indeed, it's something really weird i would say, for normal people these posters say nothing. Imagine if these posters start to appear in crazy amounts, like in millions and millions all around the world and it ends up being someone who is starting a world revolution... :D

But back to serious stuff. There has to be some story behind that thing. It can't be just those cryptic posters. Waiting for some clues, patiently...

But back to serious stuff. There has to be some story behind that thing. It can't be just those cryptic posters. Waiting for some clues, patiently...

I personally dont think Coldplay can really tell us anything we havent already figured out

We know that the poster is likely from the band

We know the December 4th date is likely an album release date

We know the symbol is likely an album art or symbolizes the era in some way (like the running man of MX or butterfly of Viva)

So as far as hidden meanings are concerned, we've cracked them already

I don't think the location of the posters is relevant either

But don't let my opinion stop y'all from continuing to look for these posters and analysing them!

What does that butterfly mean though?

It's just a symbol afaik.

A symbol doesn't always have to have some sort of deep and hidden meaning. Could just simply be a thing that exists that represents the era.

70e0734af62e7702be008f46237fb2e1.jpg

Guest diogo_sg
It's just a symbol afaik.

A symbol doesn't always have to have some sort of deep and hidden meaning. Could just simply be a thing that exists that represents the era.

70e0734af62e7702be008f46237fb2e1.jpg

That picture is so true. Haha!

People often assume everything artists do has a deep meaning behind it. Of course it's not always true, but it's still fun to think of the possible meanings of things.

I'm wondering when they are gonna change their social media stuff up to the new era... I'm hoping it will be tonight at midnight gmt (just a guess)

My guess is that they'll do it all pretty much simultaneously. Confirm the posters, announce/release the single, announce the album and change the theme of their social media. If one happens first before the others, it will kinda ruin the others.

And if we're assuming a single will come this Friday, that would be my guess.

My guess is that they'll do it all at once. Confirm the posters, announce/release the single, announce the album and change the theme of their social media. If one happens first before the others, it will kinda ruin the others.

I'd prefer if they did it first tbh, It would be a nice little thing to be like "OH IT'S HAPPENING!!!"... it would make it a bit more exciting for me

Paradise was released 12 September 2011 (on a monday). Magic was released 3 March 2014 (on a monday). I really hope they give us something tomorrow! Any thoughts about this?

From what I understand, they tend to 'tease' on Friday and release Monday. They didnt really officially tease, 'cause the fans found the posters, and it wasn't coldplay who really gave it to us.

Anyways, I really gotta sit down and find the release days of all the previous work. Would come in handy in the future I bet....