✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

It's not just major cities they've been found in- it's the capitals of the countries... This may be a wild theory (or it might have even been said already) but maybe-

in every country they plan on touring in, they've put one of these posters up somewhere in the capital of the country? (All I've heard so far is that the posters have been put up in London and Washington)

Probably a coincidence. Too few data points to start assuming things. I don't think anyone needed this to assume the tour would stop over in England or the US.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still, it turned up in Washington, not in LA or New York. So I'd say a valid theory there.

nice 600 posts.

It's only been the second day since we found out these things exist. I wouldn't count out LA and NY and other non-capital cities reporting these posters in the near future.

Perhaps the theory will turn into fact. But its too early to judge by my view.

Perhaps the theory will turn into fact. But its too early to judge by my view.

That's why I said it could be a wild theory- like you said we only have two places to really judge from right now (even though it's been sighted like 5 times in different parts of London or something) but only time will tell, haha.

I'm headed into New York tonight so if I find anything I'll let y'all know.

Back on -- I didn't really notice anything about the small left hand side. I think the bigger news for me at least was using the same December 4 date and not some later US release (I remember MX had a few day difference). So it's good to see consistency.

No sign of it being Coldplay if we didn't already know. What's great is that the logo is fairly attractive on its own. Can't think of a CP logo for an album that stands out as much.

No sign of it being Coldplay if we didn't already know. What's great is that the logo is fairly attractive on its own. Can't think of a CP logo for an album that stands out as much.

Totally agree! (Maybe apart from AROBTTH), but every time i look at the new logo, I like it even more!

Yes it is. Pretty much like the Reflektor logo of Arcade Fire. Could be a great icon for the band.

So you're saying the dot is just a dot and nothing more and we can stop focusing on it?

That dot is actually the album itself; a QR code is sitting and waiting in the cold for a scan. More so, that dot is a symbol of the fifteen years passed since Parachutes released. To say it's just a dot is the greatest insult Coldplay will ever receive.

I'm not being serious.

That dot is actually the album itself; a QR code is sitting and waiting in the cold for a scan. More so, that dot is a symbol of the fifteen years passed since Parachutes released. To say it's just a dot is the greatest insult Coldplay will ever receive.

[video=youtube;OL9ukN9Kk0I]

Anyone else getting the vibe that this album will be a bit 'deeper' and involve a lot of reflection? On the surface Amazing Day, the flower of life logo and the Arabic writing are quite simple but I think all of them are growers... Get over the initial dislike about the superficiality / directness and they all do have a bit of substance. I know we're all worried they've gone pop but hopefully this time round it'll have deeper meaning even if the sound / style is mostly pop.

I like the stylistic choice of black for the album cover background. Really seems they've come full circle since Parachutes. If this album is a mixture of all the strong points Coldplay has to offer I think it'll nicely round off their discography (Even if it does have a couple of pop tunes)

I like the whole "full-circle" thing, but at the same time, I'm kind of scared because I don't want it to be the last thing!

I think it's a good thing actually. If they can pull it off right, AHFOD could be the "defining" Coldplay album. Not many bands end on a high note, most just peter out after slowly but surely declining in quality. If Coldplay can pull off another Viva and have a massive world tour after it'd be a great end for both them and us. After all, we'd hate to see them descend into mediocrity.

I think it's a good thing actually. If they can pull it off right, AHFOD could be the "defining" Coldplay album. Not many bands end on a high note, most just peter out after slowly but surely declining in quality. If Coldplay can pull off another Viva and have a massive world tour after it'd be a great end for both them and us. After all, we'd hate to see them descend into mediocrity.

True....

I think it's a good thing actually. If they can pull it off right' date=' AHFOD could be the "defining" Coldplay album. Not many bands end on a high note, most just peter out after slowly but surely declining in quality. If Coldplay can pull off another Viva and have a massive world tour after it'd be a great end for both them and us. After all, we'd hate to see them descend into mediocrity.[/quote']

True. If Coldplay are to end, I hope they do it on a high note, and I hope they have a strong finish unlike most other bands. Whenever Coldplay ends, they better make sure they do it well. :)

But I still think that it is only just end of an era. I don't think it's the band's end yet. They didn't explicitly say that they are disbanding after this album. It was just the dumb media doing their job, making statements that were no big deal and blowing them up into a massive conundrum.

True. If Coldplay are to end, I hope they do it on a high note, and I hope they have a strong finish unlike most other bands. Whenever Coldplay ends, they better make sure they do it well. :)

But I still think that it is only just end of an era. I don't think it's the band's end yet. They didn't explicitly say that they are disbanding after this album. It was just the dumb media doing their job, making statements that were no big deal and blowing them up into a massive conundrum.

I hope their 8th Album will be cool! If they make one that is.