✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's what I said (I thought of the live 2014, it's +12)

finally someone who doesn't think it's a nail!

We don't use those ratings here in the US. So if they're not on the London posters then that's something different on the US posters. I think it's probably the Atlantic Records logo.

If it's Age Restriction it means that there will be "strong language" in the album.

I hope not! Coldplay has been able to make great music without that language, and I hope they don't stoop down to that level for the next album to try to reach a target audience.

But age restriction/explicit language logos in the US at least are black and white rectangles, so I don't think that's what it is

I hope not! Coldplay has been able to make great music without that language, and I hope they don't stoop down to that level for the next album to try to reach a target audience.

Might just be for one song, or maybe its not them but their supposed collaborator.

Or more likely it isn't an age restriction logo.

Brook, your quote's in red.

A Rush of Magic, your quote's in blue.

Ccrules2791,your quote's in gold.

OdysseasTs & AMDB9, your quote's in green.

I drew red spots on a London Underground map of where all the reported sightings of the poster are:

MwRlvCD.png

I don't notice any pattern as of yet...maybe a pattern will be made with more sightings?

What???? I thought there was only two sightings! Apparently there's even more now? Amazing!!! This is for real now!!! It's on! :D

Hahahahahahahahhahaha thanks to human error' date=' we now have the most reliable source for not even a rumour, but a probable fact!![/quote']

YESSSS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now, because the other guy picked up on it and told us about it we all know! It's in the Internet somwhere!:D Thanks for human errors :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32662[/ATTACH]

Caught these guys on a walk earlier today in Washington DC. First time seeing these in the US! Have there been other non-London sightings?

YESSSS!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!! More sightings!

This confirms the major cities theory as @AMDB9 said... it also confirms that they're not just going to do this in London. Not just in the UK, or Europe. This is a worldwide thing... I wonder if eventually the posters that are found will go into some pattern that would make sense if on an actual globe -- a sphere.

They're teasing and promoting this as much as they can to generate as much hype and people wondering about it and going "Hmmm... is it Coldplay? :D:D:D", or at least that's how it appears and how it will appear. Trying to get so many people hyped about it so massive sales come in on, presumably Dec 4 and beyond... IMO I really hope they go to #1. They NEED that record. :D

Another poster spotted OUTSIDE OF LONDON within just 2 days of the first sighting... I wonder how they people who put up the posters put the posters up without anyone watching xD

no not that, in the bottom left corner of the posters [ATTACH=CONFIG]32664[/ATTACH]
Thats a nail they used to hang up the poster

Edit: then again, maybe not

What!!!

Now the teasing IS ON!!!!

What could that be to be honest??? Is it a printing error?? Or, I think Coldplay's plan is to add more to the poster as time

goes on, revealing more and more info. Or, maybe they will remove that and put something else on it in the future, and we'd eventually had to link ALL the versions of the posters together to get the final message?

It's ON!!!!! Let's see what Coldplay did with their creative juices in regards to teasing THIS time around...! :D

It's not just major cities they've been found in- it's the capitals of the countries... This may be a wild theory (or it might have even been said already) but maybe-

in every country they plan on touring in, they've put one of these posters up somewhere in the capital of the country? (All I've heard so far is that the posters have been put up in London and Washington)