LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we are!

(Sorry, you don't know me but I read all posts in this thread from kind of a years and half ago, I created my account only two months ago and this is my first post, so you don't know me but I know you (it sounds weird). It has been great to share the waiting with you, in the shadow)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32688[/ATTACH]

Coldplay just posted this on Tumblr. This is the first official link between them and the poster, right?

They posted The same thing on Twitter and Facebook, it was a GIF on Twitter and a 35 second video on Facebook...

Most probably a bit of more teasing during the week and then the release of the single on Friday.

My only doubt is if they will release it at London AM time (when America is asleep) of will they pick a more suitable hour for Europe and America...Maybe because of this they will release it on Thursday and then have the interview and the proper radio release on Friday.

Other things to look out during the week: Chris arriving back in London for the radio release.

Here we are!

(Sorry, you don't know me but I read all posts in this thread from kind of a years and half ago, I created my account only two months ago and this is my first post, so you don't know me but I know you (it sounds weird). It has been great to share the waiting with you, in the shadow)

Welcome!! :)

Here we are!

Nows a good time to join in the conversations :)

Yea..so its a GIF of the circle of life design we saw on the poster.This confirms December 4th as the album release date.

Confirms something major is happening then for sure :) Yeah, it's the album release most certainly but could be the artwork for the single, who knows!

Actually, I'm a bit surprised that they reveiled it so soon that the posters are related to Coldplay.

I would have thought they would have been spreading more of the posters first to build up the hype.

Maybe the fans were too smart and now the next step had to be taken. :)