✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
I think so too. It feels like MX's Walking Man!

Wish I had been around back then. Must've been crazy! Anyway, this era seems to be following the same steps, so there's no cause for concern.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd definitely take that as the album cover, very sleek and cool. Colourful in an understated way, exactly like I hope the album is (besides unrealistic shoegaze dreams of course). I think it will be too, very unlikely they'd put this much promotion and effort into a single artwork.

That's obviously the album cover. It goes with their pattern of album covers, putting one thing on a one colour background. Looks kinda bland but who cares, it's all bout the songs.

Single definitely released on Friday, I see it being Amazing day.

That's obviously the album cover. It goes with their pattern of album covers, putting one thing on a one colour background. Looks kinda bland but who cares, it's all bout the songs.

Assuming the single was played during the band's trip to India, Amazing Day is not the first single.

I don't think Amazing Day fits the atmosphere of the video they shooted in India, I see the first single as more upbeat tempo, something like ETIAW.

We can't be sure if it's a cover that we have seen so far, I think. Maybe it's something they'll print on CD or on back cover of the album. It would be cool if it was printed as an hologram photo and has a texture, so you could touch it.

I like the simplicity of this symbol and at the same time the colourfulness of it. Hopefully it also describes the music being colourful, but at the same time being sparse and all instruments standing out.

I hope album cover will be in similar style, but a little more complex

Guest diogo_sg
Well damnit! I just spent about an hour or so turning that animation video into a gif for my avature, only to find out this forum doesn't support animated gifs as avatars:cry:

@Batman 's avatar is a gif (I think), so I'm not sure why you can't make yours one as well. Better ask Sparky for help [emoji6]

Well damnit! I just spent about an hour or so turning that animation video into a gif for my avature, only to find out this forum doesn't support animated gifs as avatars

You sure? 'cause I remember ppl having them before. Maybe it got removed with Sparky coming on?

I was gonna do the same actually. Are you sure its not supported or it was just the size of the gif?