LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the welcome messages!

The subway poster is great but I see it too poor and too dark to be the new album cover...

About Chris. He could be in London now, last time we saw him was at UCLA's Neurosurgery Visionary Ball, right? 4 days ago, he had the time to come back in Europe...

Thanks for the welcome messages!

The subway poster is great but I see it too poor and too dark to be the new album cover...

About Chris. He could be in London now, last time we saw him was at UCLA's Neurosurgery Visionary Ball, right? 4 days ago, he had the time to come back in Europe...

chris was seen in malibu yesterday, so maybe he is on his way back now.

If it appears as collaboration with Bring Me The Horizon in one and only song i will laugh definitely

Sorry, not happening. See the tweet from bring me the horizon frontman accusing Coldplay of copying their album art. Surely not possible. And such collaborations are nonetheless vvv rare. Two bands collaborating, certainly not happening.

Another thing that tells us that December 4th is probably the date of an album release is that it is exactly 1 year from the day Chris announced LP7 is going to be named A Head Full Of Dreams.Good date?

Good spot. They knew it all along then?

Sorry, not happening. See the tweet from bring me the horizon frontman accusing Coldplay of copying their album art. Surely not possible. And such collaborations are nonetheless vvv rare. Two bands collaborating, certainly not happening.

it's a joke mate :(

He's joking...

Friday looking a likely day for something BIG. TFI and BBC Radio 1 Breakfast show will welcome a *MASSIVE* guest ;)

Yeah....can't wait!!! I have so much stuff happening at school this week, but I should be free by Friday, just in time for AHFOD haha!!!

Haha, i'm too excited so say anything smart.

So i'll just say i'm excited. It's nice that they confirmed everything with that animation. I'm feeling relieved, that's good. But the excitement grew now 1000x times, that's good but also bad :P

So most possible scenario... 4. December album release and single this Friday? :)

Well, to me...Magic is still one of my all-time favorite singles by Coldplay. It's like...sad music you can bump to in your car. Love it.

But I know one thing is for sure- I feel less pathetic for coming in here and posting like a kid who maybe...possibly ..might be getting candy in the sometime near future. Well, now this crackhead has a date with the candyman.

That whole metaphor came out way creepier than intended.

Guest diogo_sg

Holy fucking shit! This is finally happening!! I was in the middle of a 5-minute break when I saw the post and I had to go back to a Maths class and I had to calm myself down before and OMFG I'm so excited!!

Alright, back to Earth. I think this artwork is just for one song. Maybe they'll start posting more like these for the other songs over the next few weeks until the single is released.

Holy fucking shit! This is finally happening!! I was in the middle of a 5-minute break when I saw the post and I had to go back to a Maths class and I had to calm myself down before and OMFG I'm so excited!!

Alright, back to Earth. I think this artwork is just for one song. Maybe they'll start posting more like these for the other songs over the next few weeks until the single is released.

I think so too. It feels like MX's Walking Man!