✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They posted the Walking man as a gif too. But it wasn't a part of the album art.

So anything can be something. We can't be sure it. But this being the album art is the most likely thing to happen

Yeah....It does seem that the new art is something more than the Walking Man because they are going a little further by putting it on posters and such around the world with a date on it.

Guest howyousawtheworld

No chance are Coldplay doing John Lewis advert. First - they don't allow for their songs to be used in adverts. Secondly - it's always a cover version of a much more well known song.

This year it will probably be an Oasis cover butchered by the usual pithy, trailing female/male voice who's the next one hit wonder. That or George Ezra and his ball aching voice will be given one last opportunity to hit the charts before being consigned to inevitable commercial oblivion.

^ I actually wasn't around yet for the Viva release, sadly :lol: Became a fan in the months following its drop

But if I had been, you might be correct :P

Ahh. Twas the first era/album I was a fan for and the best from what I remember. Fans' opinions seemed much more harmonious then but X&Y seemed like the odd kid out for many.

I do hope this album has a lot of cultural influences like Viva did. :)

Royals win the World Series AND our first official AHFoD tease?!

This is the best 24 hours of my life :vuvuzela:

hahaa up that! As a Yanks fan I say congrats- I was rooting for them ever since they played houston (plus the volquez dude's story is amazing for him to go back on ngl)

back on topic tho:

Ah, the teasing begins :o HYPE AF THO

:vuvuzela: !!! :vuvuzela: !!!

That emoji is life

Guest howyousawtheworld
well, don't you remember the coloured running man?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32701[/ATTACH]

Well it wasn't on a billboard was it...you know 'advertising' and all that?

Empy, I've manually uploaded the GIF for you. The maximum file size is 76kb and its over 300 so i'll do it as exception for you and JC but if anyone else wants to upload one, please reduce the file size to 76kb :)

you da real MVP

They posted the Walking man as a gif too. But it wasn't a part of the album art.

So anything can be something. We can't be sure yet. But this being the album art is the most likely thing to happen

A good example of this is Reflektor's advertising a couple years ago. It was neat art, but none of it ended up being on the actual album cover.

Royals win the World Series AND our first official AHFoD tease?!

This is the best 24 hours of my life :vuvuzela:

Dude, Game 5 was freakin' nuts. I'm so happy!

In the animation that Coldplay posted it looks like the background is not a clean black. It looks more like a rusty or dirty black... It is very nice tho...

I noticed that too! I thought my screen was just dirty for a second haha. Maybe the actual artwork has a background image, not just solid black? Perhaps part of the teasing is to slowly reveal what the background image is? It's just a thought I had... I'm so glad we have confirmation from Coldplay that the posters and dates are theirs!

gosh the idiocy of some of the so called 'press' these days... not even a mention that this is the symbol for flower of life!

anyway, the hype is high. i still think that the poster won't end up being the album cover. again, too easily revealed. there will be more fanfare to the actual artwork revelation. if this is the case, they are still building major hype while at the same time giving us a pretty good hint on the overall theme of the album! well done coldplay!

if this is the case, they are still building major hype while at the same time giving us a pretty good hint on the overall theme of the album! well done coldplay!

the hype & teasing are done cleverly, the symbols & influences are exciting. The fan theories about the album cover meaning are so interesting. Imagine if after all this we get mediocre or awful music :shocked:

Please let it not be a bad album Coldplay, please.

Well it wasn't on a billboard was it...you know 'advertising' and all that?

yeah, and 'advertise' something often involves that part called 'teasing', you know? where the final product is rarely revealed in full....otherwise what kind of teasing would be? we'll see...

It was a tease already, was it not? :thinking: It randomly showed up somewhere and luckily for us someone from the music industry said it was them. Otherwise it would've been just speculation. They didn't admit it was them until today. Plus we've been waiting for at least a month after Rik suggested the album was done and with knowledge of a music video recorded that we saw but never heard. An iHeart Radio performance with new outfits but no song, a GCF song we have no clue about whether it's a charity song or album track. That's too much teasing as it is :laugh3:

I can't see the background being anything but black, otherwise it would mess up the ring colors. Some of them would inevitably be hard to see if there was anything else.

If we are working off the assumption the 4th of December is the album release, surely the lead single must be coming any day now?

Correct. Which is why this Friday is such an important day. It was rumoured even before the 4th of December was discovered.