🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! New member here. I just wanted to say that I've been a fan of Coldplay for years and have only recently discovered this site. I thought there was no better time to join the site than on the eve of a new Coldplay single. Can't wait to here this! It sounds great judging by the snippet.

Hello! New member here. I just wanted to say that I've been a fan of Coldplay for years and have only recently discovered this site. I thought there was no better time to join the site than on the eve of a new Coldplay single. Can't wait to here this! It sounds great judging by the snippet.

Welcome to Coldplaying!!! I can't wait either!!

I love seeing all these new members....it's so great!

Welcome Mario! I think I'm one of the oldest accounts here tonight haha.

Welcome!

I wonder if it will be worth actually trying to post in this thread during the premiere in real-time, since it will be massively lagging.

Yeah, my idea was having the radio being streamed on my iPad and trying to post here on the thread with my phone at the same time, but I dont know if it's worth it because I want to take in the song, not be preoccupied with a lagging website....