📺 STREAM COLDPLAY AT GLASTONBURY 2002 REMASTERED IN HD 📺
Kingzilla

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

A little over 3 hours to go, but it will be almost 1:00 a.m. here and I have school in the morning... do you think it's worth staying up to listen? :D

Why is the word "Sencillo" at the top? That means simple/easy/naiive.....?

A little over 3 hours to go, but it will be almost 1:00 a.m. here and I have school in the morning... do you think it's worth staying up to listen? :D

Well I too have school tomorrow, but I'm gonna try and sleep until 12 and rhen get up, but now this whole spotify thing has me intrigued that i might not sleep haha

I have SiriusXM Alt Nation on already, patiently waiting for 1:45 AM...:D:D:D:D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_(Adele_song)

Skip down to charts [emoji33]

That just blows me away....

This will be my 5th album lead up here on coldplaying and I can honestly say that I have not had as good a feeling as I do right now about a pending album since Viva. That clip of the new song has me feeling the way I did back in '08 when they put out LiT before Viva and everyone went nuts. It just seems so fresh and exciting and i really think we are in for something special. My post count won't show it but I visit this site almost every day even in the down times and it is nights like this that will always keep me heading back. I'm looking forward hearing another debut single with my fellow coldplayers!

...Wow! Apr 2003! That's pretty good! :D

Welcome back to the posting side of things. I'm so happy to have one of the first members of the forum come and post again!

It's great that you're monitoring the site a lot... I'm also so happy to see you so happy with the album lead-up! Since

VIVA!...wow! Nice! :D Enjoy the ride, single is coming out in like 4 hours:D:D:D

I also want to say that I like how they are interviewing with Alt-nation' date=' not some pop channel[/quote']

It's a sign of GREAT things to come!!!!!! :D

Sencillo also means single.

Got it, thanks.....5 years of taking spanish in public school, and i still cant recognize words like that lol

Luckily, I can read/speak Spanish enough to get by/kinda carry on a conversation....anyways, I went to the Mexican Spotify website, and, judging by this, if it is real, it seems to be something only people with premium can see...

I live in México and have premium spotify and i cant find anything...

I live in México and have premium spotify and i cant find anything...

Okay, this makes me think it's fake/photoshopped

The image was published by Argentina station radio, they said to me:

"Mobile Spotify there is still no updated news, but the PC version there are several previews, including this"

still I cant find it :\

The image was published by Argentina station radio, they said to me:

"Mobile Spotify there is still no updated news, but the PC version there are several previews, including this"

still I cant find it :\

I am going to find Argentinian Spotify now

Got it, thanks.....5 years of taking spanish in public school, and i still cant recognize words like that lol

Suele ocurrir jaja, I have studied English for more than 10 years and still have those issues too...

this is real? I saw this on twittert, he says that you cant play for now, but i cant find in my spotify

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32758[/ATTACH]

That looks real.

Well I too have school tomorrow, but I'm gonna try and sleep until 12 and rhen get up, but now this whole spotify thing has me intrigued that i might not sleep haha

Alright, that's a good idea. I don't think I'll be on the forum soon before and after the song airs, though. The site's sudden high traffic is probably going to make it nearly unusable. :p

so if it's real

the song will be 4m24s long

and the single cover looks nice

like the collage you'll do as a child

I am going to find Argentinian Spotify now

I'm from Argentina and can't find it too...

so if it's real

That sounds a little too made-up with all the 42s and everything

so if it's real

Lol..there's that 4 and that 2 again [emoji5][emoji304]

I'm from Argentina and can't find it too...

Yeah I kept searching for it, but with no luck....mine kept bringing me back to Mexican spotify even though I'm from the US....i guess we'll see in 3 hours...

looks real , but, it was fake, nothing happens, only 3 hours !!!:lol:

so if it's real

I was afraid it would be cut way too short but 4:24 is a good length. It's not too short yet not too long for radio airplay either.

Also...

4:24

I don't have SiriusXM and it's bugging me that i won't get to hear the interview live