LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

symbolism everywhere lol

Makes me wonder with all the symbolisms from the previous albums whether this really is the last album for a while. Then again, been that way since X&Y, although it carries much more weight this time since they're going on close to 20 years, very long for a band like that.

Makes me wonder with all the symbolisms from the previous albums whether this really is the last album for a while. Then again, been that way since X&Y, although it carries much more weight this time since they're going on close to 20 years, very long for a band like that.

I've been thinking the same thing... Adventure of a lifetime. Hey guys, it's been an adventure of a lifetime, here's our farewell tour.

Please no.

Hi guys! I'm new here, been a Coldplay fan since MX, (I know it's an underrated album amongst fans but it's my favorite!) I'm totally excited for the new song to premiere. Do you know what time it will premiere (in Philippine time ofc)? Thanks!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=136&iso=20151106T0745&msg=Coldplay%23AOAL%20World%20Premiere

Hi guys! I'm new here, been a Coldplay fan since MX, (I know it's an underrated album amongst fans but it's my favorite!) I'm totally excited for the new song to premiere. Do you know what time it will premiere (in Philippine time ofc)? Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! You picked just the right time to join! Hope you have a great time here. Should be about 3:45 AM when the single hits (looks like you will have to stay up like 1/2 of the Coldplayers here [emoji23]).

If there is one day to have any interstellar talk with space beings, the excitement seems understandable (or they may choose to be in a/an song/album as backup vocals/murmurs :P, even? Then this release must be a true universal one *8*...)

Sth. interesting:

There has been updated news about Voyager1 (manmade probe/flying object leaves solar system firstly in current human civlization...) recently: Studies answer lingering questions about Voyager 1 in interstellar space: http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/31/study-answers-lingering-questions-about-voyag er-1-in-interstella/ . It seems it steps into a transitional zone between inner/outer solar system, and trying to identify the right leaving- solar-system direction then carry on.

In the sense of free of reincarnations (can be seen as another universal experiment for souls - if put in a scientific way), the other spiritual domain could be much further away from solar system's range - maybe ... such as

Amitabha's pureland:

* Sutra of Buddha's Teaching on Amitabha (Text)

http://www.cttbusa.org/amitabha/amitabha.htm ;

* The City of Ten Thousand Buddhas (Rich Content):

http://www.cttbusa.org/ ;

* Sutra of Buddha's Teaching on Amitabha (Animation Part I) :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HA9NlJgVtP8

Not a problem! Incredibly excited for this new track (to no surprise--who isn't?)!

I have my apprehensions about this.

(Has anybody entertained the [albeit unlikely] possibility of this being a one-off single with nothing more going after that? The signs point to no, still a possibility though. Just playing devil's advocate.)

This is one of the reasons why the "we might split after this" rumor carries much more weight than it ever has before.

I don't see it at all. I think they genuinely love making music. Otherwise- they wouldn't be putting out albums every 2 years.

It's just...in their blood.

And if I'm not mistaken...it's 5:20am in UK now, right? So we're talking in ...2 hours?

(Has anybody entertained the [albeit unlikely] possibility of this being a one-off single with nothing more going after that? The signs point to no, still a possibility though. Just playing devil's advocate.)

Well, they are using the hashtag #AHFOD in the teasing, so I think it's safe to assume this is for an album. ;)

Well, they are using the hashtag #AHFOD in the teasing, so I think it's safe to assume this is for an album. ;)

Like I mentioned previously, signs pointed to no. (then again, keane did something similar a few years back, and proved everyone wrong by pulling a best-of album [essentially a combination of all their singles except two] out of the back pocket.)

This is one of the reasons why the "we might split after this" rumor carries much more weight than it ever has before.

Also, Chris has earlier said in interviews that he doesn't want to be a rockstar when he reaches age 40 (he said at that age he might take up classical composition :D), and he is 38 now...

Also, Chris has earlier said in interviews that he doesn't want to be a rockstar when he reaches age 40 (he said at that age he might take up classical composition :D), and he is 38 now...

I could see this being the last big thing they do for a while. Who knows what they will do next, but it will definitely be a while before we experience this pre release build up. So enjoy Coldplayers! :D I'm off to bed and can't wait to hear the song, as well as read everyone's thoughts on it in the morning. Enjoy everybody!

In the ~10 years of being a fan I've heard the split rumor so many times. It's the same case as people predicting the end of the world- it will happen, just not anytime soon more than likely. :nod:

As for if it's attached to an album, it fits the new era designs and even sounds like it has cultural influences just from the clip we've heard. Also, the single design is draped around the rings which are presumably the album cover. I know you said unlikely but just some reassurances. :)

He also said more recently that everything he does is a Bono move and Bono's still going strong in his mid-50s so I think Chris can do it. :D