✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Just found to some really interesting things concerning links for the new single/album!!!!!

So looking at Coldplay's twitter page, we see in the links in the description for Ghost Stories Era merchandise.

Example:

"New concert film & live album, Ghost Stories Live 2014, out now. CD/DVD/Blu-ray http://smarturl.it/Live2014 iTunes http://smarturl.it/Live2014iTunes "

So, what happens when we replace the so-called hashtags for the new album and single??

Something VERY COOL HAPPENS!!!!

http://smarturl.it/AOAL http://smarturl.it/AHFOD http://smarturl.it/AHFODiTunes

This would lead one to believe this links have already been reserved for the upcoming releases!!!

The new ones all lead me to the timeline...

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really quite sad. Been waiting for this single for 2-3 months and it comes out at 11:45am for me today.

However my step-dad is having open heart surgery today because he's got a severely blocked up artery in his heart so I'll be with him from dusk till dawn.

If for any reason the band doesn't release the single on YouTube and only play it live, please may someone send me a PM with a link?

Thanks guys :)

I'm really quite sad. Been waiting for this single for 2-3 months and it comes out at 11:45am for me today.

However my step-dad is having open heart surgery today because he's got a severely blocked up artery in his heart so I'll be with him from dusk till dawn.

If for any reason the band doesn't release the single on YouTube and only play it live, please may someone send me a PM with a link?

oh... sorry to hear that! i'm sure the interview recordings will be available to download here afterwards. coldplay must be the least of your concerns right now. hope everything goes well in the surgery. good luck!

Wish you all the best with the surgery. Don't worry, my guess is that even if the song is released you'll find recordings everywhere on the web. And if it isn't, all the more ! Good luck.

I hope the surgery goes well, best wishes! Like everyone else is saying, don't worry as the single will be available online SOMEWHERE. :)

Sending my best wishes to you. Don't worry too much I'm sure someone will share their recordings in the forum. Take care.

Kinda wondering where SaketBlitz is, has he been on before and confirmed hearing that riff that coldplay published on twitter during the India music video shoot..

Didn't he say something like the song was nothing like Violet Hill (The riff is reminiscent of it somewhat) and that it wasn't "rocky" ? :thinking:

I couldn't really care less about the charts, either. They only tell how much money songs + albums made and how many times a song has been played on the radio. Whether or not this new single does well on the charts shouldn't matter; Coldplay already have a large fanbase to sell a million albums in the first year, I don't think low chart performance will affect them much, and even then, it's incredibly hard to imagine something as big as Coldplay not making the top 40 at all off the first, and even second, singles.

Kinda wondering where SaketBlitz is, has he been on before and confirmed that the riff that coldplay published on twitter was the one during the India music video shoot?

I talked to Saket earlier today. He said that the clip wasn't long enough for him to be able to tell if it was what he heard at the music video shoot or not (or else he was just being sneaky and didn't want to spoil anything--very unlikely!). I suppose all will be revealed, however, in just a matter of hours!

This will be my 5th album lead up here on coldplaying and I can honestly say that I have not had as good a feeling as I do right now about a pending album since Viva. That clip of the new song has me feeling the way I did back in '08 when they put out LiT before Viva and everyone went nuts. It just seems so fresh and exciting and i really think we are in for something special. My post count won't show it but I visit this site almost every day even in the down times and it is nights like this that will always keep me heading back. I'm looking forward hearing another debut single with my fellow coldplayers!

I'm so excited to hear the lyrics for this. If the title really is Adventure of a Lifetime then there are so many directions they could take it . . .

C'mon Coldplay, you got the bases loaded with the instrumentation, now hit it home :wacky:

This is Coldplay's (less dramatic) Game 6 tbh. :dazzled:

[video=youtube;Go1raoqHZkU]