✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally and completely off-topic: we just got Black Mirror (the tv series) in our local Netflix and i'm watching the first episode, it's bloody brilliant.

Back to what's important... did that Chris Evans fellow say who his special guest for tomorrow is or is it still a secret?

Black Mirror is excellent! It only gets better from there.

will be on[/url] SiriusXM's Alt Nation at 3am ET, Midnight PT, 8am UK. IT'S ALL HAPPENING! hah

Thanks! Haha I only have Sirius in my car so I guess I'll be going outside at 3am to listen! Bringing my laptop with me to stay on top of social media while I listen... Gonna be a fun night lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thanks! Haha I only have Sirius in my car so I guess I'll be going outside at 3am to listen! Bringing my laptop with me to stay on top of social media while I listen... Gonna be a fun night lol

I just get a kick out of "later this evening". IT'S 3AM, I'm supposed to be sleeping! hah

hey, can you record it for us too? also i added another thread for this.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104990-2015-11-06-Chris-Martin-interview-on-AltNation-Sirius-XM?p=5755266

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hi, here we are in rehearsal.

We have some news tomorrow.

Thanks for being the best fans on earth.

Love

Coldplay <a href="https://t.co/h0GRuWxpWq">pic.twitter.com/h0GRuWxpWq</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/662394554419646464">November 5, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CTFMViDW4AA0Eu4.jpg:large

mobile link

guy looks so smiley!

Hello, yes I love this band. :heart:

Aah don't know whether to stay up or not- Got school tomorrow but also really wanna 'experience' it!

Damn man it's gonna be at 2:45 AM this is a legit hard decision...

Same boat as you. Not the school part, but the 2:45 am part lol. Its brutal. Might just wait til the morning. I'm sure everything will be recorded. Plus I want to blast the new single on surround sound the first time I hear it [emoji38]

Originally Posted by mikaeeljan;5755302

Aah don't know whether to stay up or not- Got school tomorrow but also really wanna 'experience' it!

If you think you can wake up and go to sleep right after, no problem.

If you think you won't do well in school tomorrow, don't do it.

School is more important than any band in the world.