Adventure Of A Lifetime

Fun (feat. Tove Lo)

Kaleidoscope

Army Of One

Amazing Day

Colour Spectrum

Up&Up

From coldplay.com

Tracks: 1. A Head Full Of Dreams 2. Hymn For The Weekend 3. Birds 4. Adventure Of A Lifetime 5. Amazing Day 6. Up & Up 7. Everglow 8. Army Of One 9. Fun

Maybe we are gonna have two (not-so) hiddent tracks?

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I'm totally disoriented....how funky it is. I like it...it reminds me a rock version of get lucky. But Coldplay still in there. I'm very excited now. We want something new? Here it is. This was never played by Coldplay.

This is everybody's best dreams and worst nightmares come true :laugh3:

Personally, I like it... although I would have preferred a bit more muscle and "liveness" in the repeated guitar riff throughout the song, rather than a very measured / controlled repeated riff - just my own preference... So it's got EDM, contemporary pop, some 70's disco, some Indian / Oriental themes, and a bit of rock... A bit for everybody :D They have so played us... what are all the lovers / haters gonna say now... Do you love it because it has what you were hoping for, or do you hate it coz it has want you did not want???

I love AOAL! It's so groovy! (although really different for coldplay so I'm expecting some haters haha).

Also (sorry if this has been posted) it looks like the second single will be "Hymn For the Weekend" according to Amazon's cover art fort the album: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017IS0HY0?tag=smarturl-gb-21

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32766[/ATTACH]

I'm guessing we'll get HFTW before the album release because it uses the two songs to entice buyers (meaning people are familiar with them).