🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Kingzilla

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

5 hours to the minute !!

@oldmuckers: Nice to see that days like these reunite people who post less with the regulars ! :D

I set three alarms playing Citizen Erased by Muse at full blast through my headphones just in case I fall asleep before the BBC broadcast lol.

How dare you.

:P

Will be 3:45 AM here. Since I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, seriously debating whether I'm going to stay up or not.

V

I don't care if I have to wake up at 4:45 am. I will do it!!!!

Valen do you have to wake up early tomorrow? haha.

Hello! New member here. I just wanted to say that I've been a fan of Coldplay for years and have only recently discovered this site. I thought there was no better time to join the site than on the eve of a new Coldplay single. Can't wait to here this! It sounds great judging by the snippet.

Hello! New member here. I just wanted to say that I've been a fan of Coldplay for years and have only recently discovered this site. I thought there was no better time to join the site than on the eve of a new Coldplay single. Can't wait to here this! It sounds great judging by the snippet.

Welcome to Coldplaying!!! I can't wait either!!

I love seeing all these new members....it's so great!

Welcome Mario! I think I'm one of the oldest accounts here tonight haha.

I also want to say that I like how they are interviewing with Alt-nation, not some pop channel

I also want to say that I like how they are interviewing with Alt-nation, not some pop channel

Ahh yea thats worth mentioning

I'm fortunate enough to live on the other side of the planet, so it'll be post-afternoon for me, 6:45pm to be exact! :D

Lucky you haha.

Welcome!

I was gonna try and get some sleep from 9pm to 12 am, but I don't see how I can....definitely gonna be an all-nighter for me

A new Era is beginning....I can't wait ! Especially since I didn't like the GS Era at all.

Few hours until the forum explode!

Keeping up with the posts is gonna be quite a task. I'm going to wake up tomorrow to 1000+ posts lol.

I wonder if it will be worth actually trying to post in this thread during the premiere in real-time, since it will be massively lagging.

I wonder if it will be worth actually trying to post in this thread during the premiere in real-time, since it will be massively lagging.

Yeah, my idea was having the radio being streamed on my iPad and trying to post here on the thread with my phone at the same time, but I dont know if it's worth it because I want to take in the song, not be preoccupied with a lagging website....

I don't think i will post here during the thing. Maybe after but then it is likely to be just as laggy a few minutes afterwards because EVERYONE is gonna want to comment on the song/the tour announcement or whatever.

I don't think i will post here during the thing. Maybe after but then it is likely to be just as laggy a few minutes afterwards because EVERYONE is gonna want to comment on the song/the tour announcement or whatever.

Yesssss

I've created a livechat on Chatzy as to alleviate some of the traffic in the (very likely) event of site lag during the premiere; it'll make for a good way to scream all the fanboy out of your soul in real-time. :P

Link's here. I'll be reposting the link regularly in this thread before it happens. ~