• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Consider their 7 albums as a circle,

maybe the last part of 'Up&Up' or the hidden track 'X Marks the Spot' would feel like a transition to 'Don't Panic'

Oohh, I like that idea. I like it a lot [emoji7]

It is that even with the interviews. We don't know more details about the other songs haha.. Im just really excited. Its so close *___*

lol, for the record, I wasn't freaking out.

Just sayin' I personally rather have the band slowly release the news than give it all at once. Just like rationing food in the apocalypse.

We have 4 AHFOD songs to e performed this Friday(Saturday for me),assuming that AOAL an Amazing Day is to be performed,which other two songs do you think/do you want them to perform?I think we could get Hymn For The Weekend and Everglow or maybe Birds.

So AOAL is the only "disco" song in the album.

I would never have cataloged it as a disco song, but that was Chris said.

Thank god if he said that. I don't know about anyone else but I'm already getting a bit bored of AOAL. It's just a bit meh, nothing special about the song at all. Hopefully it's the only one of that kind on the album.

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" (DEC 4TH - Tracklisting in first post)

We have 4 AHFOD songs to e performed this Friday(Saturday for me),assuming that AOAL an Amazing Day is to be performed,which other two songs do you think/do you want them to perform?I think we could get Hymn For The Weekend and Everglow or maybe Birds.

I'm almost certain one song will be hymn for weekend. The other i hope is kaleidoscope.

Just listened to the xfm interview and got way more excited about the album. Mainly when Chris said that this album it almost what they ALWAYS want it to sound as a band. And that the tracklist will fit the new songs with their best olders songs.. so Im like "wtf is coming...!!?" That he is listen to beach house which is a great band and that in the final process of the album he was listening to rammstein which is not really my taste but I really like the ideia. Im really starting to think that this album will be really much more complex then mylo, that will experiment more and that there will be vibes that sound closely to viva maybe or even after.. So let's see