✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I think that AHFOD still has every chance of a debut at number One. Now 99.9999% of the time I wouldn’t care what chart position an album peaks or debuts at, being that I don’t need an artistic work I enjoy to be commercially successful to validate my appreciation of it, but with Coldplay it has always been different.

They have given me so much joy over the years that I can’t help but wish them all of the positive attention, success, and glory they deserve even though I know those are not the reasons they are making music in the first place. The same goes for reviews. I don’t need an album I love to get good reviews in order for me to feel justified in loving it but they are still nice to see.

Having said all that AHFOD could debut at number 1 or at number 85 and I’m still going to love it all the same but with such a historic record on the line I can’t help but root for some chart dominance a little more this time around. If I was ever for any team I’m for team Coldplay.

All values aside, I want them to be #1 just so they can beat The Beatles' record :D

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I just point out if it hasn't been already:

The music video from India is probably for Hymn of the Weekend, the 2nd "rocket powered" single off AHFOD feat. Beyoncé. It seems to fit with the feeling of what we've seen from the video shoot.

the Music video without beyonce ? it's hard to believe

Chris said in a interview that beyonce would be like an angel. I think it would be better if they replace beyonce with florence. Florence have an angelical voice a lot more than beyonce, and her music it is a lot creative too. But Chris is always thinking in mainstream artists.. oh well, it happens. But that there is a lot of interesting artists around, that's for sure.

Chris said in a interview that beyonce would be like an angel. I think it would be better if they replace beyonce with florence. Florence have an angelical voice a lot more than beyonce, and her music it is a lot creative too. But Chris is always thinking in mainstream artists.. oh well, it happens. But that there is a lot of interesting artists around, that's for sure.

I don't think he's thinking mainstream artists, I think he just is in love with Beyoncé.

let me just check you right there. both artists are mainstream and both artists have beautiful world-class voices.

personally I'm happier with Beyoncé, and so you know Chris isn't picking artists with a business mentality; he's picking his friends and just doing what he feels

let me just check you right there. both artists are mainstream and both artists have beautiful world-class voices.

personally I'm happier with Beyoncé, and so you know Chris isn't picking artists with a business mentality; he's picking his friends and just doing what he feels

Yeah I know. I said wrong before. Its just that seems chris just like mainstream artists. But at same time I almost sure that he said something good about florence before... why he didn't choose her.. =/. I guess it fits better

Chris only good collaboration in my opinion was Richard Ashcroft, Johnny Cash would have been amazing too.

Have high hopes for the Noely G collaboration.

Johnny Cash would've been their greatest collaboration ever.

So when Chris says "We realized we don't wanna be a rock band anymore" in relation to the "what would 2005 Coldplay think of 2015 Coldplay?," isn't that pretty much the answer to the unanswered Coldplaying Asks Coldplay from June?