✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really do hope that amazing day will be the worst song of the album. Its not that I don't like it but close to clocks or other gems its just so... mediocre, its just an ok song for me. If something is worse than amazing day so it will be bad a thing haha.

Really do hope that amazing day will be the worst song of the album. Its not that I don't like it but close to clocks or other gems its just so... mediocre, its just an ok song for me. If something is worse than amazing day so it will be bad a thing haha.

I like Amazing Day, I find nothing bad with the song. Why do people got to find negatives in a good song. Like I said, I find nothing wrong with Coldplay Songs and I like all the albums. I got nothing bad to say about any of the Albums. If only people didn't do that. Oh well.

I like Amazing Day, I find nothing bad with the song. Why do people got to find negatives in a good song. Like I said, I find nothing wrong with Coldplay Songs and I like all the albums. I got nothing bad to say about any of the Albums. If only people didn't do that. Oh well.

Well, lets not act like Coldplay are perfect, 'cause they certainly aren't. I mean, who is?

Personally, I can look past the flaws since the rest of the song generally sit well with me.

But some people just like to nitpick and point out flaws. That doesn't make them bad people, its just a glass-half-full/empty situation.

same as the desktop ver.

wonder why the cloud lead us to the poster

Edit:#14000!:loveshower:

Probably because they have nothing else to show yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the one called trees will link to the video for Hymn for the Weekend once that song is released.

Well I only said how the song made me feel. Its a good song but I like when coldplay do something more unique and creative, its not that I do not like the song its just that I don't find it a "woooo what a awsome song, eargasm, Im crying cos that is so good!!" kind of song. Just see for your self how clocks sound so more perfect on that last show than amazing day. Its just that amazing day its a good track.. but oh.. well when put byside of clocks it really looks like its way more just an ok song, nothing especial. That is the thing, amazing day doesnt feel special to me and that is ok. It happens, I'll always say what I think of a song even if I admire the band a lot, its not wrong to say what you don't like in a song.

^ I must agree, you can't really compare Amazing Day to a masterpiece like Clocks but in my opinion I really like Amazing Day. It's a good song to me. However, it certainly isn't Coldplay's most unique and creative song before. It kind of sounds like that song that you've heard before, no? I love the melody, it's gorgeous. But again, it's not among Coldplay's most creative. In fact, I'd argue that it's one of Coldplay's least creative songs. In most songs they seem to experiment with different sounds and beats, and the melodies seem really original, and everything together seems lkie a brand new, completely original song that hasn't been heard of before. Most of their songs seem to be "fresh" and "creative" in that sort of sense, and that's what I love about Coldplay. Their discography is so diverse and varied that... there's always something to listen to, because most of the time, they come up with really original ideas for songs, and since they are all so varied there's always a song for some particular situation. I just find it so puzzling and bizzare how Coldplay pulls this off... most of their songs fit into the "creative" and "original" category that really sounds like a song you haven't heard of before. It might remind you of other songs but they still "feel" original, you know what I mean? Back to Amazing Day, that song is one of the few songs in Coldplay's discography that doesn't "feel" original. Not to say that I'm disliking Amazing Day for it, because it certainly is a great song. I just feel it lacks creativity, because it's something like you think you've heard before. But I still really love the song. But I also agree with you. If this is the worst song of the album, this album is going to be freaking amazing like nothing ever heard of before. But that's just my opinion, if this is in fact the worst song of the album then this album is going to be great! (At this point though it'll have to be 2nd worst, since in my opinion, while AOAL is definetely superior in creativity and uniqueness to Amazing Day, I just feel that it's not as good a song as Amazing Day. I still am loving the song so far though. :thumbsup:)

^ I must agree, you can't really compare Amazing Day to a masterpiece like Clocks but in my opinion I really like Amazing Day. It's a good song to me. However, it certainly isn't Coldplay's most unique and creative song before. It kind of sounds like that song that you've heard before, no? I love the melody, it's gorgeous. But again, it's not among Coldplay's most creative. In fact, I'd argue that it's one of Coldplay's least creative songs. In most songs they seem to experiment with different sounds and beats, and the melodies seem really original, and everything together seems lkie a brand new, completely original song that hasn't been heard of before. Most of their songs seem to be "fresh" and "creative" in that sort of sense, and that's what I love about Coldplay. Their discography is so diverse and varied that... there's always something to listen to, because most of the time, they come up with really original ideas for songs, and since they are all so varied there's always a song for some particular situation. I just find it so puzzling and bizzare how Coldplay pulls this off... most of their songs fit into the "creative" and "original" category that really sounds like a song you haven't heard of before. It might remind you of other songs but they still "feel" original, you know what I mean? Back to Amazing Day, that song is one of the few songs in Coldplay's discography that doesn't "feel" original. Not to say that I'm disliking Amazing Day for it, because it certainly is a great song. I just feel it lacks creativity, because it's something like you think you've heard before. But I still really love the song. But I also agree with you. If this is the worst song of the album, this album is going to be freaking amazing like nothing ever heard of before. But that's just my opinion, if this is in fact the worst song of the album then this album is going to be great! (At this point though it'll have to be 2nd worst, since in my opinion, while AOAL is definetely superior in creativity and uniqueness to Amazing Day, I just feel that it's not as good a song as Amazing Day. I still am loving the song so far though. :thumbsup:)

That's it. You said everything that I believe too. I don't have to say nothing more haha. And that is exactly what I said about amazing day being the worse. It being the worse will be an awsome thing, cos that means that the album will have some.real.piece of gems.

Cp3176.that' is just the thing haha. That "feels like something new even if you KKIIIND can relate to something" its so amazing, that feeling. And there is the ones that is really.hard to relate it like daylight. Wow the first time I listen to white shadows or daylight I was blown away.

Speed of sound is that song that you can relate to something but still feels fresh and creative and original. How I miss that haha *----*

going with jc90, all i can say is, x&y overall is not the most fresh lp coldplay put out. i feel like they were trying to recreate the magic in rush of blood as is and that's why they got such a blow back. but that was a good thing. this lead to viva! all in all, coldplay has done derivative things from early on in their career. the degree to which it is done may have changed now, but overall, they are not the most revolutionary, evolving, fresh band in the world. but we all absolute LOVE coldplay. either for similar or different reasons :) in this case, it looks like for different reasons and/or expectations.

edit: that being said, i don't like amazing day much either. there is nothing to add to their discography to me. but it may be a lovely little song live if it catches on, going by the tfi performance.

going with jc90, all i can say is, x&y overall is not the most fresh lp coldplay put out. i feel like they were trying to recreate the magic in rush of blood as is and that's why they got such a blow back

Thats actually what the band themselves said. That they tried to make an album everyone expecting from them. They were out to please everyone and it fell flat.

Yeah but it has some others thing in it. The guitar is totally different than clocks. The effect. And has bigger bridges than clocks too

just saying SoS isn't exactly the example i'd go with to illustrate that point. but like I said, i'm just nitpicking

going with jc90, all i can say is, x&y overall is not the most fresh lp coldplay put out. i feel like they were trying to recreate the magic in rush of blood as is and that's why they got such a blow back. but that was a good thing. this lead to viva! all in all, coldplay has done derivative things from early on in their career. the degree to which it is done may have changed now, but overall, they are not the most revolutionary, evolving, fresh band in the world. but we all absolute LOVE coldplay. either for similar or different reasons :) in this case, it looks like for different reasons and/or expectations.

edit: that being said, i don't like amazing day much either. there is nothing to add to their discography to me. but it may be a lovely little song live if it catches on, going by the tfi performance.

Don't think so. X&Y was space rock sound and a rush was like a postbritpop it was more raw and with less effects and bridges. You can't listen nothing like square one or the x&y itself on a rush