✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Cp3176 I think that the fact that they have similarities its because this is the essence of their sound. I do know that it is a trilogy but even in viva la vida I found similarities with x&y and a rush of blood. For example "42" it is soooo x&y but it has a happy ending, and it is more well done. My point is I know that are similarities but for me this came from the fact that this is what coldplay is. Viva is coldplay as well cos it still have those elements but with something new, with new elements, but still have that feeling which you say "this is different but sound like something cold would do, it makes sense"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys you know what I need the most on AHFOD??.... I need good piano lines again, I miss the way chris put his soul on piano. It has been a long time since we have great piano parts on songs. I need really bad. Chris please make some explosive piano line on this album. At least one song

^ Was Midnight really a single though? I always thought it served more as a teaser of sorts :shrug: Usually we only get two singles ahead of time. Maybe announce a tour and then drop HFAW a week or two before Dec. 4?

. . . I don't remember how far ahead of the album we usually get our second single :lol:

I sort of hope we won't get the second single until the album itself releases, i.e. December 4th. I'm so happy there's twelve songs on AHFOD, because even if we get the second single before it releases, only hearing three songs out of twelve is nothing compared to hearing 95% of MX. :sad:

As I recall, Midnight was a 'promotional single' whatever that means....

And yeah, I don't think, nor do I want 3 singles to be released before Dec 4. Lest it fall into the same issue as MX where we heard everything before it was even released.

Also, was the site down for anyone else for the past hour?

As I recall, Midnight was a 'promotional single' whatever that means....

And yeah, I don't think, nor do I want 3 singles to be released before Dec 4. Lest it fall into the same issue as MX where we heard everything before it was even released.

Also, was the site down for anyone else for the past hour?

Yes, but Comcast is always shitty for me, so it's probably just on your end.