✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest kmm1482
God, you guys are still talking about how much you dislike this album and 'new Coldplay'? These are the same sappy comments from over a month ago, regurgitated and then some.

And people are still saying the same comments on why they like it. I wasn't aware only kind of opinion was allowed

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest kmm1482
It's not true. It's an opinion. Same goes for people saying the new stuff is great. Can we move on now?

I'll move on when others move on. I apologize if my taste in music doesn't match yours.

I'll move on when others move on. I apologize if my taste in music doesn't match yours.

No you don't have to apologize for having a different musical taste from mine. I was simply pointing out that acting like an opinion is a fact isn't the way to go. Seeing you edited it, I guess we agree on that.

• Like 3

Guest kmm1482
No you don't have to apologize for having a different musical taste from mine. I was simply pointing out that acting like an opinion is a fact isn't the way to go. Seeing you edited it, I guess we agree on that.

I actually wasn't saying that my opinion on the new was true, just that my "same, sappy comments", as so rudely described, were true. My feelings on the new album were true.

I actually wasn't saying that my opinion on the new was true, just that my "same, sappy comments", as so rudely described, were true. My feelings on the new album were true.

Okay, well then, I see no problems here. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And people are still saying the same comments on why they like it. I wasn't aware only kind of opinion was allowed

That's not the problem. There's a group of like five users here who feel the need to do nothing but comment the same thing about Coldplay's decline. What's the point? I understand why you don't like the album, and that's A-okay. But is it really necessary to argue with the people over and over who do enjoy it?

• Like 1

Guys this album is gonna be EPIC live...I cant wait to see which songs they´ll play! I hope a lot from AHFOD

Yeah! I'm almost as excited for the live album as the next studio album :) I really like Live 2012 and I'm hoping Live 2016 will be as good or even better.

• Like 1

Yeah! I'm almost as excited for the live album as the next studio album :) I really like Live 2012 and I'm hoping Live 2016 will be as good or even better.

I really hope they´ll make a live album of this too! And Im kinda thinking Beyonce COULD make a little appearance in L.A., now that I got my tickets and all *LOL*

Me too !

And a lot of older songs, which I think they won't play (a lot of)them :disappointed:

Don't forget the request feature! Thats bound to give us a lot of "new" songs not played live in a while perhaps. I look forward to seeing how they will implement this, as well as how the new xylobands will be...and the new confetti :) (However I will be on the tiers so I won't get any over my head but still LOL)

Don't forget the request feature! Thats bound to give us a lot of "new" songs not played live in a while perhaps. I look forward to seeing how they will implement this, as well as how the new xylobands will be...and the new confetti :) (However I will be on the tiers so I won't get any over my head but still LOL)

The Oracle said there won't be a request feature now....check the "Let's Choose a Song for the Tour" thread...

Edit: check this post http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5795669

• Like 1

The Oracle said there won't be a request feature now....check the "Let's Choose a Song for the Tour" thread...

Edit: check this post http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5795669

A ha...I see. Though she did say "we´d ask you..." so who knows...maybe they will do something and if they do, we know we are probably the ones they will turn to :)

So, after getting sucked into hip-hop for like three weeks straight, I finally started listening to Coldplay again the past week or so and omg I love this band so much. Tonight I've had UATW and Viva La Vida stuck in my head, and on top of replaying the shit out of AHFOD, I find myself remembering why I prefer post-X&Y Coldplay than pre-Viva Coldplay. Like, they're both great, but I can't get over the freeness they've had since Viva.

That, and I also realized the vast majority of my favorite Coldplay songs come from 2008 and beyond. I love the band either way, of course. The Super Bowl is gonna kick ass and so is the AHFOD tour. This year is gonna be good to the band. :heart:

• Like 7

That's not the problem. There's a group of like five users here who feel the need to do nothing but comment the same thing about Coldplay's decline. What's the point? I understand why you don't like the album, and that's A-okay. But is it really necessary to argue with the people over and over who do enjoy it?

So it's okay not to like the new Coldplay, but it's not okay to write that opinion here ?

Not if you're writing the same thing 'over and over' again :)

I mean, there's no 'law' about it, it's just everyone gets it. And this is not directed at any one person, just answering your question, I ran away. :)

Discussions develop, this is not the only Coldplay-related opinion that is reiterated in similar discussions. All kinds of Coldplay comments made are often redundant here and that is normal (and totally legit) cause this forum is entirely devoted to everything about this band. I feel it is often spefically Oldplayers being targeted for their comments... :-/

Discussions develop, this is not the only Coldplay-related opinion that is reiterated in similar discussions. All kinds of Coldplay comments made are often redundant here and that is normal (and totally legit) cause this forum is entirely devoted to everything about this band. I feel it is often spefically Oldplayers being targeted for their comments... :-/

Maybe it's because reading positive comments makes people happy, while negative comments... well not so much. Negative comments about the band can start arguments or fights in a thread and make it dark and gloomy. Now I'm not saying that people shouldn't write any negative comments but that reading people praise the same thing over and over again is to many people less annoying than reading people complain about the same thing over and over again :)

I'm really sorry if I sounded even a bit rude to anyone, I tried to put it as kindly as possible, not sure if I succeeded :D