✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really confused about Army of One. I'm not sure if I like it or not. One day I like it and another day I don't. This rarely happens to me... Hmm

I like the first part which I find catchy but like Everglow it doesn't go anywhere and gets boring. It's quite lazy songwriting and could've been so much better. The production is also messed up.

I like the first part which I find catchy but like Everglow it doesn't go anywhere and gets boring. It's quite lazy songwriting and could've been so much better. The production is also messed up.

On that same note, could you imagine how bland of a song Fix You would have been without that epic finale? It definitely would not have been as big as hit in my opinion.

• Like 2

Im thinking I cant wait to listen to this on my vinyl player. Its bound to be a different experience also because the mix or a vinyl is not the same as the CD mix.

I remember when listening to Another Arms or other tracks from GS, they were drowned/muffled by the production on the CD, but on the vinyl they maintained a crystal organic sound, so its definitely something else!

Could someone recored their vinyl version and upload it?

I have a low end vinyl player so it would sound like crap :/ I´d say buy a low end vinyl player and give it a listen :) Its totally worth it even if its not hi fi gear.

Is there a thread for a potential 2016 tour setlist? I can't wait for the tour to begin...

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/setlist-for-the-lp7-tour.102889/page-6

There might be others though, not sure. I think thats the one.

Guest diogo_sg
So, I just wanted to say that I changed my username (formely Archiderp) to this one!

I didn't know we could change our username! Nice one, by the way ;)

I'm really confused about Army of One. I'm not sure if I like it or not. One day I like it and another day I don't. This rarely happens to me... Hmm

Maybe at one day it will come that you're gonna like it, but maybe you should pretend if you like it, for example: be wild while listening to it! :dance:

It's just a hint :D

So, I just wanted to say that I changed my username (formely Archiderp) to this one!

Your sentence let me think of a line in Amazing Day:lol::

''Here, I just wanna stay, amaaazing day, amaziiing day..''

''So, I just wanted to say, that I changed my username, my uuusername..''

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...