✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHFOD will be at number one on iTunes in the US and Canada after the halftime show for sure, and I wouldn't be surprised if AOAL got to the top 3. AOAL stands at number 13 in iTunes Canada right now.

EDIT: NVM, AHFOD is already #1 in iTunes Canada :D

So cool to see AROBTTH at number 10!

• Like 1

Yep, she prevented Coldplay from getting their fifth consecutive US #1 album too...

Yup. I mean I get it, shes good. But I don't get all the hype she gets. And people say Coldplay are boring and do the same music, but look at her. Its the same poor me, I'm sad lovey type stuff. Not trying to bash her, so sorry if I offend anyone, I just really wanted Coldplay to get that record lol.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Yup. I mean I get it, shes good. But I don't get all the hype she gets. And people say Coldplay are boring and do the same music, but look at her. Its the same poor me, I'm sad lovey type stuff. Not trying to bash her, so sorry if I offend anyone, I just really wanted Coldplay to get that record lol.

Adele is the most baffling case of fame I've seen. She has a good voice and obviously has talent, but she does the same thing for every single record. Every. Single. Time. She has yet to do anything out of the box or even out of her own comfort level. I don't think she can keep doing this for another decade, but I guess we'll see.

What the fuck? That's one of the most immature "articles" I've ever read. Not only is this dude circlejerking over something that I'm sure he's not even listened to more than The Scientist, ASFOS and Viva La Vida, but he literally just posted links to any collab (except for Homecoming, of course). What a joke.

Adele is the most baffling case of fame I've seen. She has a good voice and obviously has talent, but she does the same thing for every single record. Every. Single. Time. She has yet to do anything out of the box or even out of her own comfort level. I don't think she can keep doing this for another decade, but I guess we'll see.

Exactly. Coldplay would never do the same thing twice *cough* 21 and 25 *cough* I mean whats the next one, 29?

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Exactly. Coldplay would never do the same thing twice *cough* 21 and 25 *cough* I mean whats the next one, 29?

42. Followed by 1.36.

What the fuck? That's one of the most immature "articles" I've ever read. Not only is this dude circlejerking over something that I'm sure he's not even listened to more than The Scientist, ASFOS and Viva La Vida, but he literally just posted links to any collab (except for Homecoming, of course). What a joke.

Yeah how do you mention that they did a collab with Jay z and Kanye, and forget to mention homecoming. Also I personally like Beach Chair.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah thats song titles though. I meant album names.

It was a joke. I was saying that Adele's next two albums will be called 42 and 1.36 :P

Guest diogo_sg
Ahhhhh gotcha. I was worried I had offended you haha. Thats a good one.

Haha! Don't worry :D Thanks!

well good thing about it is a fact they have mentioned Coldplay in Congress...even a bad commercial is still a commercial...so, let's just keep in mind what are the benefits of all this ...'cos there is a good side in any situation...you know, coin has two sides, no matter how hard they try, there are always two sides of a coin, both bad and good, sinner and saint... so, just let them talk! buuut if someone have an idea of writing letters to congress members i would highly support the idea..even more, i could help in composing a letter ...it would bring a lot of fun! or maybe to send an open letter for Mr Whoever Congressman and nicly ask mediaa people to bring it to this VIP :D :D :D :) aaahahaha i already have images in my head hahahahaha

• Like 1

So a congress member made fun of Coldplay's halftime. Let me get this members name and ill write an interesting letter to him

I saw that last night and commented that that's why the US Congress is so bad. No taste in good music lol.

• Like 1

well good thing about it is a fact they have mentioned Coldplay in Congress...even a bad commercial is still a commercial...so, let's just keep in mind what are the benefits of all this ...'cos there is a good side in any situation...you know, coin has two sides, no matter how hard they try, there are always two sides of a coin, both bad and good, sinner and saint... so, just let them talk! buuut if someone have an idea of writing letters to congress members i would highly support the idea..even more, i could help in composing a letter ...it would bring a lot of fun! or maybe to send an open letter for Mr Whoever Congressman and nicly ask mediaa people to bring it to this VIP :D :D :D :) aaahahaha i already have images in my head hahahahaha

We should all put a letter together from the Coldplaying Community. It makes it look more official than a bunch of pissed fans (which is what we are but hey we're a community of pissed fans)

• Like 3