✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest kmm1482
To his defence and in total honesty my hand also often goes in that direction when I dance and sing certain songs...I have no idea why! Its totally not on purpose but it just happens. *lol*

Ummmm, ok. Good to know

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To his defence and in total honesty my hand also often goes in that direction when I dance and sing certain songs...I have no idea why! Its totally not on purpose but it just happens. *lol*

My hand often goes in that direction also but I'm not dancing or singing at that time :-0

f354bfd5806f5713e8e1b6126c77a5dd.jpg

• Like 1

I think it will be a stunning halftime show! My prediction is this:

1. Opening with AOAL Riff which reveals the stage. They play that for about a verse and in the middle of the jam, Chris says: hello everyone!

2. Now the stage starts doing crazy sh*t and there is an instrumental change up into Viva La Vida which gets the whole crowd chanting and being like: Oh yeah, I know this one.

3. As the song reaches its peak, Beyonce starts chanting along and comes out of nowhere and everybody loses their sh*t.

4. This leads into Hymn for the Weekend. And because this song isn't that big in the U.S. right now, or anywhere, they upthrust the excitement by bringing out Bruno Mars (and maybe his band?) which could add some brassy elements to the performance.

5. Halfway through that song it turns into Uptown Funk (Mark Ronson makes an appearance). This is explosive and fun and everyone leaves stage when it is over.

6. Coldplay jump into Clocks which has a lovely, reflective moment into Fix You. Which can easily be accompanied by fireworks etc.

EDITS(?): I also want to point out that they could open up with Yellow. This way they could get that stadium rock vibe going and throwback to one of their most popular songs. Also, if there is enough time, I think they could end with ASFOS. With those edits in place, they will have represented 7 songs from 7 albums in like 12 minutes, which could be really cool. Thoughts? :)

• Like 2

Guest kmm1482

I think they open with Clocks which nicely blends into Viva and then a few lines of Beyoncé solo they play Yellow in its entirety and close with Speed of Sound

We know Hymn will be featured as well as Princess of China (if Rihanna is confirmed). The other songs I really really want/ hope to see are Adventure of a Lifetime and A sky Full of Stars. These 4 are probably the most overall enjoyable and entertaining for me to watch as a whole package: song, music, dancing, confetti, lights, etc.

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Death and All His Friends

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

Predictions, not wishful thinking haha :P

Perhaps a bit selfish, but I hope they play mostly new songs, as I´ve seen most of the others live already :)

I don't know others but I came here to be among other people who are crazy about Coldplay and with whom I can geek about the smallest details I like in the songs and in the band. I come here precisely because I can reiterate how much I love this and that and actually find people who relate without thinking I'm Coldplay obnoxious like my friends rightly would hehe

If I wanted to be inundated with Coldplay criticism and bashing lets just say a Coldplay fan forum is the not the first place that would pop in my mind hehe

I totally understand some of the fandom is divided and so the people who feel they want to gather around their shared disappointment about the new work can do so (not being sarcastic here in the least, I think it's absolutely a legitimate right and need) and I'm happy they do in the Oldplayers thread so their comments are relatable to others.

I have mentioned a few times I'm not so crazy about Parachutes but I certainly would not bash it or tear it apart or just write in detail how awful or terrible it is and how the band are complete morons (even if I did mean it) because I think it'd be very rude and disrespectful to the many people who love this album to bits. I must say I have not always found this respect to be mutual.

So imo dissent, criticism, disappointment all has its place in a fan forum like this but reiterated bashing is the exact opposite of what a fan forum should be imo: a place where people who love the band can feel comfortable and safe in being well....fans :) I have read more a comment here of people not feeling "safe" to say they like this or that. This should be completely not happening in a fan forum of all places!

Anyway my two cents on this.

Post of the thread. I was looking for someone to say exactly this_ and you did it in a better way then I could've ever dreamed of. Well done.

I know this has nothing to do with AHFOD, but I don't know where posting this would make sense so I'm posting it here.

There's something that has been bothering me for months. What is the corrext artwork for Mylo Xyloto? is it the Super colorful one? Or the grey one with MX written on it? Someone PLEASE HELP!

I know this has nothing to do with AHFOD, but I don't know where posting this would make sense so I'm posting it here.

There's something that has been bothering me for months. What is the corrext artwork for Mylo Xyloto? is it the Super colorful one? Or the grey one with MX written on it? Someone PLEASE HELP!

I´d say both because both are on the CD! :D Actually I switch them up occasionally hehe To be noted though, the grey one is actually a foreground cut-out on the graffiti colourful background :)

On the special edition you have "Mylo Xyloto" on one side and "MX" on the other, both cut-outs with grey as foreground and colourful graffiti as background.

Oh and the actual booklet is dual as well. A part is the "right way up" with one cover, a part is the "right way up" with the other *LOL*

• Like 1

I'm gonna join this Setlist website and edit it just for fun just because I'm bored lol. So if the page changes again, it's me:)

A lot of people rely on this website including myself, so it doesn't seem like a good idea.

(I mean it'll probably be edited later anyway)

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk