✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

the site is really stupid ahahha I laugh cause it's just pure luck :)

I got 2 Arena tickets and then it threw me out when charging for going to pay...

well ok this time I will pass then..stupid site..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I got one ticket !! But i used the credit card from my father... This name will be printed on the ticket! But i am going do attend the concert... Is this possible? What do you guys think?

Hey guys! I got one ticket !! But i used the credit card from my father... This name will be printed on the ticket! But i am going do attend the concert... Is this possible? What do you guys think?

its risky... just ring them us and explain that your dad got it as a gift... didnt know about names being printed and try changing the atcual name on it?

US fan here. Woke up at 430 this morning to try for Night 1. Lost a pair at checkout and was pretty devastated. Somehow was able to secure a pair of Circle Row 2 tickets for Night 2 and was able to checkout with 28 seconds to go with my cart. See you all on July 2.

its risky... just ring them us and explain that your dad got it as a gift... didnt know about names being printed and try changing the atcual name on it?

I contacted the customer support... do you have a number?