✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! That's like winning the lottery from what I've seen so far. Any spares? I don't think so but well, at least I can ask :D:D:D

I'm sorry no. I would have gotten 2 but i was only able to get 1 last minute.

Sent via Tapatalk

This afternoon the site gave me for an hour the error page.. I kept refreshing and got me to the selling page and I was able to buy one for 65£ but than the website crashed or something, so I lost my ticket.. and then ,everything was sold out.. now I tried again and it says all sold out except for the cirlce seats that are "not available" but not sold out.. I'm refreshing madly but nothing happens.. oooohhh I'm sooo sad :cry:

This afternoon the site gave me for an hour the error page.. I kept refreshing and got me to the selling page and I was able to buy one for 65£ but than the website crashed or something, so I lost my ticket.. and then ,everything was sold out.. now I tried again and it says all sold out except for the cirlce seats that are "not available" but not sold out.. I'm refreshing madly but nothing happens.. oooohhh I'm sooo sad :cry:

That's sad to hear. Had it once and lost it though...that's mean!

Doing the same right here... there is still one little spark of hope...

Well I've no idea. But I think when you call them and explain it to them they won't be that bad to deny you. Well, I hope for you that it all turns out good!

There must be plenty of younger people who don't have a credit card and use their parents cards. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine, especially as you have the same surname.

There must be plenty of younger people who don't have a credit card and use their parents cards. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine, especially as you have the same surname.

I do have a credit card, I was just in an exam and couldn't do it. Need to pay him nearly £200 back now :rolleyes:

But using your parents' credit card is a different thing than having your parent's name on the tickets as ticket holder?! That's how I understood him/her

That genuinely sucks! feel sorry for you man! hopefully this time it will be ok! just check all details before hand!

Yeah, they were 100 % correct! Must've been a temporary error.

That said I managed to get 4 tickets for July 2nd!!!!!!!!! \o/ \o/ \o/ so me and three friends are going. I've never been this happy. :-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, they were 100 % correct! Must've been a temporary error.

That said I managed to get 4 tickets for July 2nd!!!!!!!!! \o/ \o/ \o/ so me and three friends are going. I've never been this happy. :-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did you manage to get four tickets?

Well, it's been one of the most stressful days ever, but in the dying seconds before I had to leave, I managed to secure a front row circle seat (Block V Row 1, Seat 149) at 5:10pm (that's after it was "sold out". Proof then that you should never give up.

Like most here, I have had my share of G&T's ineptness. For the 1st gig, I was too slow in the "after sold out" scramble, then for this one, I managed to get through very early on, had an Arena ticket, and then got thrown back into the queue. Well, at least I got one! (sorry, could only afford 1 ticket).

If you missed out on a ticket, unlucky. If it's any consolation, there are thousands upon thousands who missed out on tickets for this one. They probably could have sold RAH 30 times over for this one.

Even though I was one of the lucky ones, I still believe G&T couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Anyway, for those going, Well Done! This time in 26 days, we'll be watching whoever the support act is.

Tried again and got:

2ND TIER BOX HOSPITALITY

Block: S62 - Second Tier 62

Row: 1, Seats: 3, 4

PM me if you want them. Trying to make sure actual Coldplayers get them lmao

Well, it's been one of the most stressful days ever, but in the dying seconds before I had to leave, I managed to secure a front row circle seat (Block V Row 1, Seat 149) at 5:10pm (that's after it was "sold out". Proof then that you should never give up.

Like most here, I have had my share of G&T's ineptness. For the 1st gig, I was too slow in the "after sold out" scramble, then for this one, I managed to get through very early on, had an Arena ticket, and then got thrown back into the queue. Well, at least I got one! (sorry, could only afford 1 ticket).

If you missed out on a ticket, unlucky. If it's any consolation, there are thousands upon thousands who missed out on tickets for this one. They probably could have sold RAH 30 times over for this one.

Even though I was one of the lucky ones, I still believe G&T couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Anyway, for those going, Well Done! This time in 26 days, we'll be watching whoever the support act is.

Wow I am actually amazed how many of this thread got tickets! That's great! I think everybody gets Coldplay-lucky eventually. You just have to try hard. I have some hopes that there might be tickets available later on as it was with Paris... slightly hopeful. Mini-hopeful. Sparks of hope...whatever. Hate G&T though but I guess every single ticketing website so far was crappy, wasn't it? :D

me neither :(

I'm going home now by car. Listening to Coldplay in full blast. Without singing probably. To give me the rest for today

I did exactly the same - but did sing along - only to get home at 4.15 to the news of the second concert !!! How on earth was this kept a secret until the other seats were sold out ? Weird happenings afoot, methinks......

I'm back home, absolutely shattered and drained, so gutted. Got up with not much sleep, was very excited and was ready for the sale at 9.30am. Frustration with the 20 second refresh and I tried everything including the mobile app, couldn't even get through to the ticket sale page. Then I considered the hospitality packages which were sold out too then the announcement of the 2nd gig happened so nervously went through work until I got my lunch just before 4pm, had my laptop with me so got everything set up, took helpful tips from people on here about the set up and refreshing 20 secs before the tickets go on sale etc.. was even been filmed by my colleagues haha but it was more frustration, tried over and over, still, website crashes, waiting screen, nothing happening at all then on the mobile app, it looked like I got some luck and multiple tickets were showing and clicked as fast as I could but they were gone :/ Then staying on my lunch extra when I should be work (for like an hour), I kept trying including hospitality tickets which I cant afford but I have to go to this, I couldn't bare to miss out, especially how gutted I would feel not been a part of it and writing articles when it happens knowing I could be there. Hospitality tickets would pop up for £300 or £400 in 1 or 2 tickets but every single time, every single time, it would say tickets aren't available when going to buy them or they have already been allocated :/ I had to stop in the end and since I work in customer service, I had to keep a straight face which was hard, so so gutted about it all and that I couldn't even get hospitality tickets. I tried the number too, every single trick and tip, every bit of logic but seems like there was no luck, the sites were not letting me reach anything.

I will keep trying and refreshing every single minute of every hour I can possibly do and hope that something comes up, anything. If anyone does have a spare ticket, I will be so grateful to be able to buy it and be part of the gig, I really would. I'm shocked at how hard it was to buy tickets, I have done this many times but not on gigsandtours before but to see a lot of people miss out on here and having an absolute nightmare on my side, its very disheartening and i'm really not happy at this setup, gigsandtours should be cancelling the scalpers tickets they are trying to sell for ££££'s and put them back on the market, i'm hoping this is not a lost cause and if someone is determined enough they can get a ticket, I see the odd few are still popping up so I hope it does for me eventually :/

I'm back home, absolutely shattered and drained, so gutted. Got up with not much sleep, was very excited and was ready for the sale at 9.30am. Frustration with the 20 second refresh and I tried everything including the mobile app, couldn't even get through to the ticket sale page. Then I considered the hospitality packages which were sold out too then the announcement of the 2nd gig happened so nervously went through work until I got my lunch just before 4pm, had my laptop with me so got everything set up, took helpful tips from people on here about the set up and refreshing 20 secs before the tickets go on sale etc.. was even been filmed by my colleagues haha but it was more frustration, tried over and over, still, website crashes, waiting screen, nothing happening at all then on the mobile app, it looked like I got some luck and multiple tickets were showing and clicked as fast as I could but they were gone :/ Then staying on my lunch extra when I should be work (for like an hour), I kept trying including hospitality tickets which I cant afford but I have to go to this, I couldn't bare to miss out, especially how gutted I would feel not been a part of it and writing articles when it happens knowing I could be there. Hospitality tickets would pop up for £300 or £400 in 1 or 2 tickets but every single time, every single time, it would say tickets aren't available when going to buy them or they have already been allocated :/ I had to stop in the end and since I work in customer service, I had to keep a straight face which was hard, so so gutted about it all and that I couldn't even get hospitality tickets. I tried the number too, every single trick and tip, every bit of logic but seems like there was no luck, the sites were not letting me reach anything.

I will keep trying and refreshing every single minute of every hour I can possibly do and hope that something comes up, anything. If anyone does have a spare ticket, I will be so grateful to be able to buy it and be part of the gig, I really would. I'm shocked at how hard it was to buy tickets, I have done this many times but not on gigsandtours before but to see a lot of people miss out on here and having an absolute nightmare on my side, its very disheartening and i'm really not happy at this setup, gigsandtours should be cancelling the scalpers tickets they are trying to sell for ££££'s and put them back on the market, i'm hoping this is not a lost cause and if someone is determined enough they can get a ticket, I see the odd few are still popping up so I hope it does for me eventually :/

I have never known a sale like this, on the net all day, on hold for god knows how long. Frustrated beyond belief, bigger concerts have pages that pop up saying sold out go up much quicker so you aren't in a queue all bloody day, this was a show for under 10,000 people for gods sake! Hotel & train money of nearly £150 wasted.

Also if someone buys off Viagogo they have to sit next to the scalper!!!!

I feel very sad tonight because I didn't either get any tickets after trying twice for an hour this morning and an hour this afternoon. I really don't know how to get tickets anymore it really does seem impossible for the true Coldplay fans ❤️❤️ to buy a ticket and it really does make me feel sick with worry everytime they go on sale because I know how hard it is to buy. I've been a fan for a lot of years and have managed to see them at every album release but not so for this one. I really don't mean to moan but just feel sad that I missed out on what will be a magical concert with beautiful music in a magnificent setting, let hope they do a DVD. Please Coldplay can we find a better way of selling concert tickets to the fans, maybe like they did for the Olympics??? Lots of love Paula

Just looked on ebay and somebody is selling 1 ticket for £2,300.00 I can't believe they can get away with this it drives me mad.

There's nothing stopping the ebay seller from NOT turning up! Sellers on Viagogo doesn't get the money until after the gig has taken place & there have been no complaints.