✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

New joiner to forum. Thanks to all who gave phone number, just got 2 singles for circle but just happy to be in the building.. Ring ring ring the 0115 number, don't give up..

If my non coldplay fan partner goes, may have one spare

:wacky:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RING THIS NUMBER!

0115 9934400 - i got it from there after 2nd attempt! (first one said couldnt buy it from there)

MATE! I owe you big time!

Thank you so much for posting this number. If you hadn't I'm almost certain I wouldn't have got tickets. Thank you very much for that. If I see you in London I'll buy you a pint or something :D! Haha.

What a bunch of shit......the queueing page doesn't even tell you when they're sold out, they just let you stay in the queue.....wonder how much time people are going to waste with false hopes. Couldn't get a ticket for my friend, I feel so bad. Good job to everyone who got tickets.

After seeing other shows buying some tickets days before the gig, i'll try it as I've successfully done in Paris...

The word "sold out" means nothing until the gig has begun!

Coldplay @coldplay · 36s

Tickets for the second @RoyalAlbertHall show have now all sold. Apologies to those of you who missed out (we're told demand was very high) A

Really???

Genius given they are one of the worlds biggest band playing at a venue that holds 5,000!

Your booking is now complete. Your payment card has been charged £95.81 . This payment will appear on your bill as TICKETS

This page is confirmation that we have received your order and taken payment.

Your order reference

YES!

Got Stalls Seat, anyone know what that is??

Can I just ask those that successfully booked through the phone, have they received their confirmation email yet?

I haven't yet, but in fairness the guy on the phone said it might not come through straight away because they are sending that many out! Just wondering that's all :)

I got mine about three or four minutes after getting off the phone.