✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to happen I think its too much hassle. Dont want to get on the plane and be broke afterwards Jesus, I want a ticket though, when they come to my country i hope im not broke or I wont be seeing them...

THIS IS MY BOOKING STORY!!

i was on this morning, spamming for about 1 hour, no luck....

this afternoon i was on for 70 minutes, doing about 35 phonecalls to that number, got through and only £310 hospi´tickets. so naah

keep going and them "well fuck it". got 2 £410 tickets, and as i was gonna pay they was gone :o

kept trying, even though even ANCHORMAN said they were sold out... 5:10pm UK-time all categories light up, and i got for Arena x2, no luck so BAAM on the stalls, change the section and 2 ticks.

I GOT THEM!! NOW WHAT?!? my heart started pumping super fast and i almost died!! did everything and then "Your booking is now complete. Your payment card has been cha..." :shocked3: :anxious: :bliss:

2 tickets, Stalls, for me and my girlfriend. (she doesn't know yet if she can attend due to work, otherwise i'll sell it for £100 to anyone who want's it!)

There's things i dont understand.

Im refreshing every second since Anchorman said it was sold out (at 6pm) ive seen these tickets but when i choose them it was already too late...

How have you done?

Arena, Stalls and Stage are now sold out.