PM me if you want them. Trying to make sure actual Coldplayers get them lmao

you have to enter with 1 of them, as your name will be on the tickets

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is one going spare i'll buy it

I could only put 2 down. If you want them please PM me :D

EDIT: I'm not going, I live in America, was trying for a friend so you could have both. They are 410 bucks though

Nevermind. Only 5 minutes before they got released. Sorry :/ I'll keep trying

I could only put 2 down. If you want them please PM me :D

EDIT: I'm not going, I live in America, was trying for a friend so you could have both. They are 410 bucks though

Nevermind. Only 5 minutes before they got released. Sorry :/ I'll keep trying

Is it 410 for both tix?

I cant either bcit would mean leaving the family pet behind and child especially and I also have duties for God I cant leave behind or I would jeopardize my priveleges and I aint doing that for anybody, so I miss out and move on I think

A million thanks to the wonderful person who posted the phone number!!!!!

I managed to get 2 Arena tickets in row 1 block D. The agent told me it was on the floor towards the back of the arena but I called the Royal Albert Hall and they said that because Coldplay are playing in the round, I've got front row tickets behind Chris's piano!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it :) I am hoping to take my 10-year-old to his first ever gig. It's going to be an amazing night!

Well done to everyone who got tickets and hugs to all who didn't.

/!\ ‪HELP‬ ‪COLDPLAYERS‬ /!\

I'M A HUGE COLDPLAY FAN GIRL & I'M LITERALLY DYING RIGHT NOW...

IF SOMEONE REALLY KIND HAS A SPARE TICKET FOR ME...

PLEASE THINK ABOUT ME...

I'M SOOO DESPERATE... :'(

...AND I'VE ‪NEVER‬ BEEN TO MY ABSOLUTE FAV' CITY ➜ ‪LONDON‬

I'M BEGIN YOU... CRYING SO HARD

PLEASE... FEEL FREE TO PM ME... I'D BE GRATEFUL FOREVER

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE TO MY FUTURE HERO... :angel:

Congrats! That's like winning the lottery from what I've seen so far. Any spares? I don't think so but well, at least I can ask :D:D:D

No, sorry :( It's actually kind of an issue. My dad got 2, one for me and one for my friend but he HAD to book in his name even though when I asked them over the phone they said he didn't. So currently it's my dad's name on the tickets :( Do you reckon they'll make an exception when I've got the same surname as him if I call them and ask them to change the main ticket holder? I mean, we are family so I won't be a scalper or anything.

No, sorry :( It's actually kind of an issue. My dad got 2, one for me and one for my friend but he HAD to book in his name even though when I asked them over the phone they said he didn't. So currently it's my dad's name on the tickets :( Do you reckon they'll make an exception when I've got the same surname as him if I call them and ask them to change the main ticket holder? I mean, we are family so I won't be a scalper or anything.

Well I've no idea. But I think when you call them and explain it to them they won't be that bad to deny you. Well, I hope for you that it all turns out good!

So I bought a £410 hospitality package, says "(max 4)", i.e 4 people in my eyes. After an hour of craziness, I ring them up, they tell me it's only for 1 person! Going to ask for 4 standing tickets in exchange. Misleading title